Guess what I have in my garage?

Unfortunately you will have to take my word for it cos the photos came out too dark but a gunmetal 2003 350z is now in residence, details to follow.

I bought it yesterday from a good chap in Leeds. Chuffing long way from South of London but well worth the effort. Apart from being in good condition and only 52000 miles it has had new discs, battery, exhaust, refurbished alloys, a P3 service and a brand new clutch. Now hoping nothing falls off. Unfortunately both front tyres shot but you can't have everything.

Here is a question for you...

Is there a way to connect my Samsung mobile phone with my sat nav on to the standard car audio system. The radio doesn't seem to have bluetooth nor any jack plug or USB points, too old I guess.

Any help will be welcome.

Thank you

Unfortunately you will have to take my word for it cos the photos came out too dark but a gunmetal 2003 350z is now in residence, details to follow.

I bought it yesterday from a good chap in Leeds. Chuffing long way from South of London but well worth the effort. Apart from being in good condition and only 52000 miles it has had new discs, battery, exhaust, refurbished alloys, a P3 service and a brand new clutch. Now hoping nothing falls off. Unfortunately both front tyres shot but you can't have everything.

Is there a way to connect my Samsung mobile phone with my sat nav on to the standard car audio system. The radio doesn't seem to have bluetooth nor any jack plug or USB points, too old I guess.

Thank you

You can view my thread and look at my Bose iPod hack. Enables you to use an AUX cable.

Oh and :welcome:

Thanks I will check it out.

Thank you

You can view my thread and look at my Bose iPod hack. Enables you to use an AUX cable.

Oh and :welcome:

Congrats on your new purchase. :thumbs:

As others have said, the iPod hack is your best bet. It's not just for an iPod (as the title may suggest) though, in a nutshell it involves adding a 3.5mm headphone jack to your tape function on the HU.

• 3 weeks later...