If someone abducted and molested your daughter......

HEADPHONES

Saw a disturbing documentary on Ch5 today at 8.00pm about Robert Black.

A sick serial killer of little girls.

Finally caught in 1990 near Scotland when a witness finally saw him bundle a 6yr old girl into his car.

They phoned the police who sent patrols searching for his van.

A policeman recognised his van as he doubled back out of the area.

On searching the back of his van found a 6yr old girl gagged and stuffed in a sleeping bag after having been abused.

What was even more horrific was

IT WAS THE POLICEMAN'S OWN DAUGHTER! :scare:

How the hell he managed to control himself and not pummel the evil **** to a pulp there and then I don't know :surrender:

Guys like this deserve a punishment along the lines of the film "law abiding citizen" etc :rant:

I have no kids so its difficult to comment on this, i'd like to think if she was unharmed; I would show enough restraint that there was enough of the person left to go through the justice system. I have a feeling though that if I did find them, the police would be taking me in as well.

but as no one knows how they'll react in a situation, its difficult to comment. for all I know I could end up frozen to the spot.

Dont see why we should pay £40k a year or whatever it currently costs to keep someone like this alive in a cushy prison for 10 years until they are released. They should be treated exactly the same as they treated their victims.

As to how would you react, well its a tough one. Do you react on impulse and beat or kill the person? In which case you end up in jail yourself, which would put your family through even more suffering and you not being there to help them? Or, do you stop and think about things before you act?

I'm pretty sure that any of us that have kids will not care anymore about the law in this kind of situation...

I don't have kids and I for one wouldn't give a @*!# about 'the law' ,evil ****ers like this need burning at the stake!

Edited by saihaynes

I won't be decent any more, trust me! Would become the most savage person ever known on Earth! :lol: Do you have kids? :)

Nope, but don't need to to understand the emotions involved.

I've met you, you're a decent human being, not an utter psychopath. You probably would go mental at them and batter them with whatever you had to hand in the heat of the moment, but that's it. No way would you:

Stalk them for a week to learn their movements

Hatch a plan to kidnap them

Find a secluded place to take them to

Kidnap them

Tie them up securely

Keep them conscious

Pick a selection of tools with which to do nasty things (use your imagination here!)

Carry out the acts

Keep the suffering going for as long as possible

No chance, because you're not insane. That's a good thing mate, and I don't believe anyone on here would be capable of any of that either, regardless of posturing. Instant anger yes, but calculated revenge? Nope, not buying it,

I know you're provoking me, but that's exactly what I would do! Call me insane, psychopath or any other medical / criminal term you may want! The only difference is that I wouldn't stop only with him, I'll search for his family members... All of them, until police catches me.

I won't be decent any more, trust me! Would become the most savage person ever known on Earth! :lol: Do you have kids? :)

Nope, but don't need to to understand the emotions involved.

I've met you, you're a decent human being, not an utter psychopath. You probably would go mental at them and batter them with whatever you had to hand in the heat of the moment, but that's it. No way would you:

Stalk them for a week to learn their movements

Hatch a plan to kidnap them

Find a secluded place to take them to

Kidnap them

Tie them up securely

Keep them conscious

Pick a selection of tools with which to do nasty things (use your imagination here!)

Carry out the acts

Keep the suffering going for as long as possible

No chance, because you're not insane. That's a good thing mate, and I don't believe anyone on here would be capable of any of that either, regardless of posturing. Instant anger yes, but calculated revenge? Nope, not buying it,