At last a sunny day

Will370z

Woke up and the sun was shining at long last, all those dark gloomy cloudy cold days are on their way out.

8 degrees not too shabby, time to take rosie for a spin. Roof down, the road ahead of me and god the stillen exhaust sounds great without the roof. Huge smile on my face. Drove towards a bus stop and saw people pointing and listening lol. Kids on their bikes stopped to listen. God i love this car and its niceothers appreciate it to.

Popped to halfords to get some clay and spent the afternoon giving her a once over. Even got out my detailed paint brush and started touching up a few stone chips. Gave up after the first 10.

Roll on the summer, more meets and wales in may, its fast approaching and i can't wait.

So tempted to jump in the car again and see where i end up

Edited by Will370z
  • Like 1

Well been away this weekend and as soon as i got back I threw my stuff in the hall and grabbed key and took the Z out for a spin. Just fantastic to see clear skies and the first time to pop the window down and have a little spin. Got back gave her a good clean ready for tr garage on Tuesday :)

Nice and sunny here in Fuerteventura !

Who asked you? :lol: ;)

Nobody but could not help but post whilst sitting outside with cloudless skies supping my cold beer :lol:

I asked asked for that didn't I? but :worthless:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......please not Dave laid back in his altogether :scare:

Nice and sunny here in Fuerteventura !

Who asked you? :lol: ;)

Nobody but could not help but post whilst sitting outside with cloudless skies supping my cold beer :lol:

I asked asked for that didn't I? but :worthless:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......please not Dave laid back in his altogether :scare:

Don't worry I will spare you Colin if even if I have just installed the photo bucket app on my ipad. :lol:

I wanted to go out in Mr Zedders today but I had to spend the day inside the NEC at a trade fair instead. Drove there in the Evoque because I don't like leaving the Zed in car parks :blush:

Im sure there will be plenty more sunny days for you to enjoy your zed this year

I wanted to go out in Mr Zedders today but I had to spend the day inside the NEC at a trade fair instead. Drove there in the Evoque because I don't like leaving the Zed in car parks :blush:

Much the same for most of us, the parking bit :)

Really, I thought I was just being a big girl about it :blush: I just can't bear the thought of something happening to him and I feel that he's even more vulnerable with being a Roadster.

dgrooky, do you mean opening the roof at low temps can cause damage? Mine is out under his shelter in all weathers and the fabric of his roof seems fine, although it has recently been replaced.