New Alfa looks a bit tasty

rtbiscuit

+1

It's very cool - lovely car - especially the amount of CF on it. It is only Elise sized though, so you'd have to give up the GT aspect of the Zed and travel light.

my car dfoes 8 miles a day for work, i think i can cope without the GT aspect. :lol:

I like!...but I wish it was a bit...longer? Less stubby lookin? :blush:

god always got to find fault in something :lol: if its bonnet was longer it would be more like an s2000, then you'd grumble it doesn't look like a zed, nd of coure the zed is better :lol:

Having said that, it'll never be the best looking Alfa ... nor even close

Doesn't look right to me, all out of proportion :wacko:

Used to love my Alfa 159 Ti

BANG ON!... By far... as long as its got those alloys, the mirrors and the callipers is , in my opinion...the best looking saloon. Audi's can be nice, but this is in a different league. I challenge anyone to find a better looking one. (I'd even like it better than a Rapide...cos I know someone will say that lol).

And no for Alfas new car its not the bonnet it just seems to be a bit 'sqaushed' looking, spread the curves a bit lower so it doesn't look kinda small and chubby. Its either ...the roofline needs to come down or they've got the top of the door itself level too high. Kinda the same problem a 911's have had...too much window at the side going on ..just lower the roof a bit. Plenty room to do it ive sat in a few lol

Edited by AMT

Doesn't look right to me, all out of proportion :wacko:

Used to love my Alfa 159 Ti

BANG ON!... By far... as long as its got those alloys, the mirrors and the callipers is , in my opinion...the best looking saloon. Audi's can be nice, but this is in a different league. I challenge anyone to find a better looking one. (I'd even like it better than a Rapide...cos I know someone will say that lol).

And no for Alfas new car its not the bonnet it just seems to be a bit 'sqaushed' looking, spread the curves a bit lower so it doesn't look kinda small and chubby. Its either ...the roofline needs to come down or they've got the top of the door itself level too high. Kinda the same problem a 911's have had...too much window at the side going on ..just lower the roof a bit. Plenty room to do it ive sat in a few lol

Ye has to be the sporty looking Ti model, or it just isn't the same :lol:

Loved that car, was just SOOOO heavy though

"not a fan TBH" and "Looks great apart from the very front nose of it, something just doesnt look right to me"

:ban: .... How..can you not like it lol The nose is one of the best features. I want to now know what is a better looking saloon from you two?? lol :lol::p

"not a fan TBH" and "Looks great apart from the very front nose of it, something just doesnt look right to me"

:ban: .... How..can you not like it lol The nose is one of the best features. I want to now know what is a better looking saloon from you two?? lol :lol::p

Think they're on about the 4C that this whole thread is based on mate :lol:

• Like 1

What the hell you talking about? Why would you compare a saloon to that small 2 door alfa? But yes I could think of 10 but it would still be irrelevant? :wacko: