Zee Day Finally Arrived...

So. Firstly, thanks all for the info and answers and knowledge I've picked up on here, ultimately it has led to the inevitable purchase of my very first Zed! Hopefully a couple of photos will appear below, better to follow. Picked her up today, little different to the rental Fiesta 1.25 I've had the last month (not bad little cars BTW).

She's a 2004 GT and covered a little over 33k. Nearly 100% stock aside from a Nismo badge on the back (how do you get them off?) and a Scorpion exhaust. However, a new evo-r gearknob has just arrived and some cf door handle covers are en route (thank you to Steve @ Redline), also booked in for a new AV unit on Monday - can anyone live without bluetooth? Can't see me doing much more to her than a few more cosmetic tweaks, but I have heard about this Zeditis thing going around...

Thanks again everyone who's chipped in on my posts thus far, you made me buy this.

PS - Anyone else noticed the incredible sound these babies make?

Edited by SuperStu

Can't see me doing much more to her than a few more cosmetic tweaks.....

:lol: :lol: I think we've all said those words

Congrats on your new purchase, great pics too :thumbs:

My 350 was going to stay completely standard...then just a panel filter...then a cone filter...

You won't regret buying one :) Enjoy it!

Gratz. Taking off the badge requires a hairdryer, some toothfloss and alot of work.

Have you a link to a walkthrough/guide by any chance? I did search but couldn't find one. I found stuff on removing the 350z badge and the burger but I want to keep them.

The previous owner has stuck a Nismo badge on the boot, and as far as I can see there isn't a single Nismo product in the car. Not only that, it's faded and looks guff. Last but not least, where I live there's a strong possibility some enterprising 14 year old with a screwdriver and a single figure IQ will try and pry it off, making a monkey's breakfast of the whole backend.

Welcome to the world of Zed...Big wallet required..!!! :thumbs::welcome:

You're not wrong. I was just reading the fantastic "how to wash your car" guide at: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/2663-a-simple-guide-to-car-detailing/

I always thought washing a car meant finding a disused petrol station and asking someone there for the premium hand job. Looks like I was all wrong!

Edited by SuperStu