P3 SERVICE COST

Payco

Could you experienced owners on this site give me a steer !! on how much i should expect to pay for a P3 service on my 06 coupe, Went to the local Nissan garage yesterday to get my squeeling belts tightened and was charged £48 plus vat (half hours labour). Asked for a P3 price and the service manager said "eh, thats a big one, dont have a price but its five hours because we have to change the plugs etc etc". Will have to give you a call !!.. On the basis that £48 is 30 mins labour i am thinking the P3 will be north of £400 which sounds huge. Thinking of using Abbey for the first time as i hear great things about them. Any idea on what i can expect to pay someone like Abbey (before i call them),

Thanks

Payco

Thanks Dave. Mine is an 06 with 29,000 on the clock but the previous owner never had a P3 done so it must be due one and will no doubt need plugs, Speaking to Abbey tomorrow.

Thanks for the advice

Payco

Thanks Dave. Mine is an 06 with 29,000 on the clock but the previous owner never had a P3 done so it must be due one and will no doubt need plugs, Speaking to Abbey tomorrow.

Thanks for the advice

Payco

Wouldn't hurt to change the plugs then although probably not essential.

Lots of options, you can get the plugs and all service fluids etc for :pmzmanalex: too

Do yourself a favour and speak to Sly too though ;)

Thank you SMD: :clap:

Payco: All service items in stock including Denso Iridium plugs for only £49.95.

Great choice of fluids and filters etc.

Genuine products at a huge saving over dealer prices.

Just drop me a PM if I can help you further:

Alex. :)

• 4 weeks later...

My Nissan dealer (Benfield Carlisle) quoted me £350. All I said was that was far too high, they said ok hold on......"I've put your discount(?) into the system and it's coming out at £245" I paid it to retain my full dealer service history, but they really are chancers like.

i booked mine in for a p1 £250 all in @ marshall nissan, expensive i know for an oil change and filter, the best bit was when i asked if the plugs had been done last year as part of the p3 and the car being 5 years old the answer was no they weren't, when i asked how much to change them the guy spouted some sh1t about because they're iridium tipped £300 i laughed at him and said that i would do it myself thanks :lol:

P2 and P3 are the same thing with a few check thrown in, P3 has nothing to do with sparks. P1 is oil and oil filter, P2/P3 is oil, oil filter and air filter. If you have an after market induction kit then obviously no air filter will be done. I got my P3 last year in main Nissan dealer for under £150.