370Z preferably the 40th edition

shire350Z

Had my 350z for such a long time now thinking of upgrading to the 370z if I can get sensible money for mine which may be difficult with all the mods, may just split her yet!

Ill give any 370 a good looking over but a 40th anniversary in quartz would be my pick of the bunch.

Also if there's any niggles i should be looking out for with the 370 it would be good to hear from youbguys as iv been off here for quite a while,

Anyway post up or send me a pm of any quality 370's going and if anyone's interested in my 350 send over a pm. There's countless pictures floating about on the forum!

Good to have you back matey.

One thing i oticed with my 370z and quite a few of others ive seen is that when you lift the bonnet it lifts up then tilts back. On many of them its a very tight fit and often the bonnet catches the wings and scratches the paint work. Check the top corners of the bonnet to make sure. Ive seen paint work scratched on 4 370zs and its very closeon the others. I had mine readjusted and the marks resprayed.

No real issues on the 370z ive heard of, except this steering lock issue that a few people have had on the early editions.

Good luck with the hunt

Cheers humpy, don't know wether id rather see it in somebody else's hands or spilt up lol

Good evening young James.

If you leave the 50 as it is and it's sold to a member. It will always be nicknamed "Shires old car"

Don't know if that's good or bad. :shrug:

Cheers humpy, don't know wether id rather see it in somebody else's hands or spilt up lol

Good evening young James.

If you leave the 50 as it is and it's sold to a member. It will always be nicknamed "Shires old car"

Don't know if that's good or bad. :shrug:

Suppose its good for me not so good for them

See if you'd just been around on the forum more matey, you could have had mine for that budget. Still not sure I'd want you calling me as soon as anything went wrong :lol::p

Your budged looks realistic to me, just need to find one for sale. Not sure what mine went for in the end from the dealer, but private sale, it would certainly be within budget.