So what do you guys think?

Drayvn

Saw this one where i live, to me i can't see why at first it was priced at £14000 and understand why they had to drop it to £11000 but it seems overpriced even with all the mods, which i don't think add value to a car really.

What do you guys think?

http://www.bluchip.g..._29_0_index.php

Don't worry i have an HR 350z and completely happy with it, i just find it funny how these 350z are getting overpriced for what they are.

Edited by Drayvn

My car

You can't say they're overpriced, everyone gets stroppy on here if you say that. Clearly that must be the going rate for an '03 Zed.

My car is worth £100k as it has two sat navs :dummy:

Not even a Bentley has that! :teeth:

Ridiculous. Car on its own would normally be about 5k. So they think an exhaust, some alloys and a spoiler makes it worth over twice what it would normally be worth.

Still, you never know, you may get some impulse purchaser snap it up. After all, its now reduced!!!!

Mmmm i actually really like that... The Do Luck bumper, skirts and diffuser all look really good, and i actually like the spoiler... makes the car look low and sleek. actually reminds me very strongly of the 9ff GT9, which is an absolute cruise missile of a car.

i dunno about the price... yes its an elderly import, but its only done 25k and assuming its got the bodykit, wheels and suspension you're looking for i'd pay about £9k for it.