New one

Heey guys

I'm Jack and i live in The netherlands i'm 21 years old and bought my Z when i was around 19 years

Before my z is had e mk4 gti but 150pk was not enough so i trade it for a 350z 2003 imported from america!

when i bought it !

2a6r2iv.jpg

And afther some mod :

Window tinted

Hks replica exhaust

KW lowering set

and some sticker whe get this! :

2irouv6.jpg

294ihhu.jpg

nvedcy.jpg

2e2kpl2.jpg

Lowerd it a little bit

35bcfev.jpg

So thats it for now in the summer i'm gonna lower it a little bit more

and saving money for:

K&N Typhoon intake

Work Rezax deep dish 18

Streched tires

Repaint some parts of my car

Brembo brakes

New Interior seats

Greetz jack !

lol you dont wanna know i pay like 1500 1300 euro in a year like 300 euro in the month so i asked my dad if he can unsure it under his name and that was no problem and now i pay only like 300 400 euro in a year lmfao

Welcome, what's your insurance like for a 21 year old in the Neterlands. :welcome:

• Like 1

but i still got normal cats im also looking for some nice sport cats if you want a great sound then those are awsome @ Dave-350

I've not had my 350z long, but I've just ordered myself some DECATS. Looking to get a full system soon!

The Hks replica is a good systeem and not that expinsive i bought it from a friend almost brand new for only 300 euro and you can buy a new one on ebay like 700 euro that 500 pond or something and then you got a full system from you cats to the end

but i still got normal cats im also looking for some nice sport cats if you want a great sound then those are awsome @ Dave-350

I've not had my 350z long, but I've just ordered myself some DECATS. Looking to get a full system soon!

The Hks replica is a good systeem and not that expinsive i bought it from a friend almost brand new for only 300 euro and you can buy a new one on ebay like 700 euro that 500 pond or something and then you got a full system from you cats to the end

Only i dunno if you got a europa version of not because i heard something about the europain cars got something thats in the way, so you need to adjust it for fitting the exhaust but i have a usa model and didnt had that problem and the fitting is also pretty good so far i consure