05 Roadster = £5k...Anyone know this car?

mouldie

I've seen the following that hasn't sold despite being on the market for a couple of months:

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/nissan/350z/nissan-350-z-3-5-v6-2dr/912047

I assumed it's high mileage or on the HPi register. I called up to ask and mileage is circa 50k and it is HPi clear. Seems too cheap to me, anybody know this car please??

Looks fine doesn't it. Never actually looked at it before but I'd seen it while trying to find myself a zed. I'm noticing though prices seem to be all over the joint, similar aged cars but one with twice the miles & lesser speced are wanting more than the seemingly better options :s

Bumper bonnet gap is deffinitely uneven,rear tow cover missing and 350z badge on wrong side as already mentioned. too cheap i'd avoid mate.

Also missing the plastic mounting plate for the front plate. That plate is just screwed straight on unless the roadsters don't have that

Edited by Ricey

Also no shots of the inside apart from the ones where you can make out the steering wheel and back of seats. Also you can make out the cubby has a "Z" badge so it's been tinkered cosmetically inside too....

Edited by Fodder

those are slightly better and looking at it closely the "Z" on the cubby is probably the one from the wind deflector glass it's just lined up perfectly :lol: sorry about that :blush:

The gaps on the front dont look right and the rear badge does make me think it's had at least front and rear damage, the seats look pretty grotty too but probably from where the occupants soiled themselves from whatever caused the need for the front and rear to be repaired :stir: