Top Gear is back 27th Jan 13

Wasso

I should probably not disclose this, but I dreamt about Top Gear last night (I didn't know it was coming back soon), and both Clarkson and Hammond had had really bad collagen lip enhancements done! :)

Time to change your dealer. :p

Waits for the typical "it's too scripted, not enough cars" comments

I love it, still the best programme on TV by far. Couldn't care less about the car reviews, the entertainment is always fantastic in my opinion

Can't wait :yahoo:

I love it, still the best programme on TV by far. Couldn't care less about the car reviews, the entertainment is always fantastic in my opinion

Yup! I can't fault any episode of Top Gear! It's a great laugh, that's all that matters! :)

• 2 weeks later...

The motoring magazine returns. Jeremy Clarkson attempts to build a car that is even smaller than the Peel P50 and then tests it out on the streets of London before pitching his concept in the Dragons' Den. James May puts the Bentley Continental GT Speed through its paces by taking it on a rally stage, while Richard Hammond drives the new Pagani Huayra hypercar before handing it over to the Stig. Golden Globe-winning Homeland star Damian Lewis goes for a spin in the Reasonably Priced Car

Sounds like the usual mix of races and cringe full vommitting. I hope Hammond does a propper review of the Huayra though. Chris Harris' will take some beating (The car has been out over half a year now. TG hot off the press as usual!)

I hope i'm proven wrong though. if they return to how they were 4/5 seasons ago it will be a good watch.

Also bracing myself for every man and his dog talking about the 'new' Pagani tomorrow

If all else fails Damian Lewis is cool and will probably be quite entertaining

Edited by CrumbMC

i'm with smudge on this