Snow Watch

AK350Z

Well its snow related but this was in 2010 when we last had a fair bit of snow and excuse the time stamps as camera had not been setup properly. Sometimes I do wonder about my mental age but I had fun at the time, saying that Im contemplating doing something with this latest down fall of snow.

Football hooligan sitting on the bench.....

snowman2_zps2b51cdc2.jpg

Even better a awesome beer cooler :lol:

snowman3_zps44a31756.jpg

Wave to the snowman! ( Never took a picture of him completely finished )

snowman2010_zpsfa3a43d6.jpg

Got lots of snow falling down here in surrey. Glad ive still got the courtesy car atm :)

have I missed something - where's Rosie - not on an "unofficial" tour of the UK again ?

Nah just getting a few bits and bobs sorted before the warranty runs out in april

Good few inches of snow here and it is perfect snowman building material! Benefits of being self employed I can work from home and leave the Z tucked up!

Good excuse to bring this picture out from the last snowfall, other than photoshopped eyes, that was exactly how I found her!

NewMemberofCars.jpg

You guys in the south are getting it bad, here in Newcastle a mixture of light snow and sunshine. But we are bracing ourselves because your weather is coming our way in a few hours. Just in time for rush hour. And by the way, it's bloody cold. And that's saying something in Newcastle.

Went to rescue a damsel in distress, pulled out of her road and a Pug 205 accelerates up the small hill into a sharp left (showing his mates how good his car is in the snow) under steers as he is now going way to fast so stands on the brakes OMG anyway it took him a while to get off the verge and I'm sure it's only minor damage to the front of his car - he did seem to slow down a bit after that :doh:

A I said earlier - be safe out there!

Thank you Christopher :) you're my hero :):#1::cold:

A bit of snow in Nottingham and it's still coming down.

Question for you all - On my way home I had to turn on the snow so I turned off my traction control as I knew the car would struggle to grip. But when I was turning and the car started to slide the traction control kept kicking in, I could hear it braking on my front offside wheel. How can you completely disable the traction control?

Went to rescue a damsel in distress, pulled out of her road and a Pug 205 accelerates up the small hill into a sharp left (showing his mates how good his car is in the snow) under steers as he is now going way to fast so stands on the brakes OMG anyway it took him a while to get off the verge and I'm sure it's only minor damage to the front of his car - he did seem to slow down a bit after that :doh:

Keyser even went to pick up his BFF :hug: to save me having to attempt the roads again. What a hero

Keyser even went to pick up his BFF :hug: to save me having to attempt the roads again. What a hero

WHat are friends for - Now tell them you were not going out again and were gonna let him walk home :scare:

Probably collecting another Zed :wink:

Of course :lol: