Future 350z owner

Hello, my names pascal but you can call me pazz for short, i live near Canterbury.

I am only 21 atm, and i am seriously looking into buying a 350z as that is my dream car.

i have loved 350z's ever since i can remember.

At the moment i own a Mk5 1.4 seat ibiza SE B)

http://www.seatcupra...ad.php?t=338295

I dont know anything about engine modifications or parts or anything for that matter, for me i would just have a garage do all the work for me.

I have got £20,000-25,000 in total to spend on a zed (inc. insurance (probably around £2,000) And some modifications) and i know if i buy a zed, it will be my daily driver.

Also i love looking at the stanced 350z's, but as my area has speedbumps i think i will pass on getting a stanced look and just go for lowered.

Im gunna have a look at other things here on the forum but just a few things i wanna ask...

I would rather get a brand new 350z instead of 2nd hand, or if it was 2nd hand, GT pack :D

Cheers guys, and look forward to getting my first ever nissan :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Pazz

I don't suppose you know an 18 year old medical student called Jake with a disposable income of £4k a month do you....? Just a thought :shrug::lol:

Hello and :welcome: Good luck with your search.

• Like 2

You will not get insured on a convertable, just my 2 cents.

Yea i was thinking that. Also thinking that the soft top does not look as good. Shame.

I have never been inside one, how do you open your boot? >.< there isnt a handle as such as i have checked. Edit : found that the boot open button is by rear numberplate.

Has anyone taken that away and replaced it with a pop lock?

Edited by 350z_Pazz

"Also i love looking at the stanced 350z's, but as my area has speedbumps i think i will pass on getting a stanced look and just go for lowered."

:welcome: Good luck with the lowering if you're around speed bumps, the zed is pretty low as standard, mine is standard height at the moment and i've caught a couple now and again (exhaust underneath rather than front end).

Just seen this and i think i have fallen in love 100%

http://www.gumtree.c...hite/1005531922

Convertable and white, the 2 things i am looking for really, but in reality none of those matter.

Its also the same price as i sold my 2007 313 Roadster for last year. That one is an ancient imported 2003 model. Also, 285bhp? Unless they have a dyno printout it should be 276bhp on that model.

Get some insurance quotes before you buy!!!!

Its also the same price as i sold my 2007 313 Roadster for last year. That one is an ancient imported 2003 model. Also, 285bhp? Unless they have a dyno printout it should be 276bhp on that model.

....Probably doesn't even have 276 anymore lol

Oh and welcome!! And if thats your budget get a good 313 and keep the rest as savings...or FUEL bills lol :wink: :lol:

If your 21 insurance is going to be HORRIFIC...but if you have that kinda budget...whos to say your bothered... I spent loads on insurance when I first started...didn't stop me buying a nice car lol Good luck!

Hey mate, welcome! I was 20 when I got my Zed and I got my insurance through Admiral for just over 2k which I don't think is bad at all! My advice would be to look around the Zeds for sale section here. I travelled all over the uk looking for the right Zed and after going through a whole load of duds came across the one I now own