Happy New Year! What's your New Year's Resolution?

Alright peeps!

So it's 2013, we survived 2012 when we should have all of died according to the Mayans. Or at least the people who translated their ideas. Dumb asses! :lol:

Anyways my point...

What's your new year's resolution? post it up here. Then if you fail, let us know. But if you succeed great riches will fall upon your lap. OK that last one may be a lie. But at least you'll have our respect. Apart from Dave, you're way over board to gain any of that!

Not really a resolution more of a realisation. A few friends and family where very Ill or passed away last year, all too young. I've been really stressed and busy this year and I can't change that but I need to enjoy life and my family more, moan less and approciate everything I have.

Pack in the smoking and get my body into shape!

Been going gym for 2 years and have been underdeveloping muscle due to smoking also, so with that stopped the gym should be much more productive this year :)

What have you been smoking? I know a few guys who are massive and they smoke like trains :lol:

Been going gym for 2 years and have been underdeveloping muscle due to smoking also, so with that stopped the gym should be much more productive this year :)

What have you been smoking? I know a few guys who are massive and they smoke like trains :lol:

I only get a chance to go gym about twice a week, n was on about 10 fags a day minimum

I only get a chance to go gym about twice a week, n was on about 10 fags a day minimum

Offtopic I know, ( i dont smoke hence why Im shocked) but they spend around £20-£40 on fags a day. They where saying fags are 7-8quid!!