We have an emergency Christmas is on hold!!

Beavis

Well for a couple of hours anyway! My garage roof has sprung a leak and its dripping on the zed :surrender::lol:

Cant remember the last time the thing saw the rain! :blush: About to don my raincoat and get up there to see what i can do, its a flat roof and i have some large plastic sheets.

With your weight you'll probably do more damage.. :p :p Could end up sitting ON the zed. :scare:

Doubt it Chris, there are some fair timbers supporting the roof. Anyhow leak stopped now, the plastic sheeting is doing its job. :)

DSC_0005-7.jpg

DSC_0004-4.jpg

DSC_0003-4.jpg

Looking at those pictures you seem to have a mix of ply and chipboard sheeting, suggesting they have had problems in the past. you need to get it sorted asap as the chipboard will just turn to mush. See my previous post for a quick fix. Best of luck with it!

Looking at those pictures you seem to have a mix of ply and chipboard sheeting, suggesting they have had problems in the past. you need to get it sorted asap as the chipboard will just turn to mush. See my previous post for a quick fix. Best of luck with it!

Yep its a funny roof. The front half of the garage as a proper tiled pitched roof, the back half is just a normal flat roof. Plastic sheeting down now and the leak seems to have stopped. Will get a proper repair done asap.

Will take a look at that stuff you posted up. Looks like a good product. :)

That's nothing Dave....my kitchen ceiling partly collapsed 2 days ago due to a leaking roof!

Not good Al, hope you get it sorted. :)

Don't forget to protect your white goods in the garage - you know how easily they can get damaged

Shut it old man :lol: