Keysers ultimate challenge .....the 240z of doooooooooom

Ricey

Come on Ricey I wouldn't want to snatch it away from you - You know your dying to try a restoration project, jump in the deep end - if you can't weld now you will be a pro by the time that's finished :lol:

Of course I must not be tempted by other projects at the moment I have a Mini to finish then another Zed to do .... maybe after that I'll find something else to play with :thumbs:

£500... WTF! :scare:

There doesn't look like there's anything salvageable on that? You'd need a tetanus jab just for looking at it. I don't understand why anyone would buy a car in that state? They aren't that rare that you couldn't get one in better condition, especially as you are going to practically have to buy every part to get it in any sort of condition.

well somebody bid on it :D

1 person - multiple bids, I suspect there might have been a reserve price ?

It only shows like that when someone has put a max bid on and another bidder bids within the max bid.

It'll keep showing as the first bidder until someone bids above the original bidders max bid.

"I first restored her in 1980 as a student.....Family life intervened, and my son started life in a carry-cot looking through the back window of a 240Z, and later in a car seat secured to a a specially fabricated frame bolted through the suspension/turrets."

Why put this in the description? All it says is that he's retarded enough to be happy strapping his offspring to a frankenstein car seat attachment.

I'm all for resisting our never ending nanny-state mentality but this is stoopid, what a pecker :D

"I first restored her in 1980 as a student.....Family life intervened, and my son started life in a carry-cot looking through the back window of a 240Z, and later in a car seat secured to a a specially fabricated frame bolted through the suspension/turrets."

Why put this in the description? All it says is that he's retarded enough to be happy strapping his offspring to a frankenstein car seat attachment.

I'm all for resisting our never ending nanny-state mentality but this is stoopid, what a pecker :D

:lol::bangin:

Of course I must not be tempted by other projects at the moment I have a Mini to finish then another Zed to do .... maybe after that I'll find something else to play with :thumbs:

Hope I fit into that agenda somewhere?