There's a light in my ashtray!!

14N

OK OK, bit of a random pointless post, but I just needed to share my delight at the discovery of finding my ashtray is illuminated :yahoo:

Opened the ashtray last night to put something in it and was greeted by a blinding beacon of light (slight exageration).

Had my car 9 months now and she's still surprising me :teeth: . Come on, who else didn't know the ashtray had a light in it? Or am I the only one? (Awaits comments/questions asking if I knew the windows were electric, seats were adjustable etc) :stir:

:angry: mine is due this month so don't rub it in!!

Sorry mate :surrender:

Go pay cash for your tax and put the change in your ashtray. Then, when it's dark, go buy a take-away coffee with the change in your ashtray, marvel at the light you're greeted with when you open it and then enjoy the warm smug feeling you get when you open the cup holder and your hand is illuminated by the guiding light that appears, knowing that us pre-facelifters have to fumble around in the dark for our cups.

Much like the same guiding light that led three wise men all those years ago.... (See how I turned that festive?). Do you feel better now Ian? :smile:

• Like 1

With faux leather padding at the bottom of those said cup holders too

I bought mine then only realised after driving all the way up from Newcastle one of my cup holder pads was missing :dry: ... how gutted is my passengers next tasty beveridge going to be!

Do you have footwell lights too? I've got them and they're controlled by a little button in the cubby behind the heated seats buttons... not sure if they're another rare JDM option or not?

Nope....that would be a nice touch tho! Just got those red light things on the doors... infact I don't recall them ever lighting up... hmm..

Edited by AMT250

I bought mine then only realised after driving all the way up from Newcastle one of my cup holder pads was missing :dry: ... how gutted is my passengers next tasty beveridge going to be!

I think it's only the drivers side that got the rubber pad for the bottle holder in the door.

I have a light in mine ....... but what's much better is the little Blue "fun" light in the dash (don't look for it I have the only one I'm aware of)

But when it's on the occupants of the car tend to giggle uncontrollably!!!!!! :lol:

Edited by Keyser

I have a light in mine ....... but what's much better is the little Blue "fun" light in the dash (don't look for it I have the only one I'm aware of)

But when it's on the occupants of the car tend to giggle uncontrollably!!!!!! :lol:

That be true sir, giggle giggle, still smiling now thinking back to those moments :smile: oh FFS we're back to normal again :)

Edited by Wasso

One of mine is missing, too, which also happens to be the passenger side... maybe the passenger side doesn't have one...or there's a passenger-side-faux-leather-cupholder-padding-stealer about!