Anyone close to SO53 1HA? Possible spy mission inside.

calvin1169

You sound very patient indeed.

Ive got a 100% positive ebay feedback on just over 1000 sales. Never had any problems at all or had to do any refunds. However, this last week I sold an item to someone and I described it as in good used condition. i.e. its been used, its 2 years old, so its not perfect or in excellent condition. However it not in poor condition. Buyer buys it, asks me no questions relating to condition. I bend over backwards shipping it next day to him ready for xmas. He then moans its not as described. Sounds like he was expecting a mint condition item and his definition of "good condition" seems to mean "mint perfect brand new condition". Anyhow. I didnt hesitate to offer him full refund. I even say i will pay for the return postage - even though ebay says the buyer should pay for that.

Even through i replied to the buyer instantly, he still raised an ebay dispute straight away. - so for you to wait this long, is amazing!

To be fair, he has never said "you can't have the tracking number" it's always been "I've been doing 12 hour shifts all week and forgot/not had chance to email you it" which still isnt an excuse but I do under stand as I also work long days and sometimes don't have time or forget things. Part of the reason it's gone on a while now is I've been busy myself and not always had time to chase things up. It's been 3 weeks now he has had my money which is 2 weeks too long, but I've got more time now so it's going to get sorted one way or another .

UPDATE!

Some good new at last. After Chris did his spy mission he offered his services again in the form of if the guy got the wheels back (if he even sent them out in the first place) he would jump in his work truck and go pick them up for me! So after a planned pick up last night didn't happen I was ready to pull the plug on everything, then I get a phone call from him just before telling me him and Bob have the wheels in their possession! And to top it all off he said 2 tyres are no good and he would pop into Bobs tyre place and get them taken off for me to save a bit on the courier if I wanted.

So I think the wheels will be staying with Chris for a bit till Xmas as new year is out the way then we can sort out getting them sent up.

Can't thank him enough, absolute top bloke for helping out, considering I'm a new member as well and not known! Saved me going down dispute route and a potential ball ache getting money back. That's 2 favours he has in his favour bank from me now. Also thank you Bob for assisting in the picking up.

• Like 1

pmsl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..... unfortunatly all the tyres were pass it.

Haha I was expecting it with the tyres, pretty sure they were wrong size for them wheels anyway. Means I can start fresh now :) hopefully that damaged one can be repaired. Took a chance with the wheels to be honest. Did you happen to noice the offsets?

Good show! Really pleased you got the desired result.

To be fair I think Chris and Bob deserve an award for their generosity to fellow members, no money is ever exchanged (apart from biscuits) and THAT is clearly why this forum is a home from home.

Well done boys, credit to you both :thumbs:

• Like 1

Haha I was expecting it with the tyres, pretty sure they were wrong size for them wheels anyway. Means I can start fresh now :) hopefully that damaged one can be repaired. Took a chance with the wheels to be honest. Did you happen to noice the offsets?

sorry mate....wheels need a good clean then i have a look for you. :)

sorry mate....wheels need a good clean then i have a look for you. :)

no worries mate, no rush to be honest, i'm just glad they're in safe hands now.

You should have been there when we picked them up ......... anyone seen Snatch?

You like dags?????

Bob "The Brusier" puffing his chest out thought's of Gorgeous Geroge and Grey Hounds sprung to mind :lol:

Just glad we didn't come home with a caravan :scare:

Happy to help out if I can, forum's been great for me made new friends and had loads of help .... what goes around comes around :thumbs:

You should have been there when we picked them up ......... anyone seen Snatch?

You like dags?????

Bob "The Brusier" puffing his chest out thought's of Gorgeous Geroge and Grey Hounds sprung to mind :lol:

Just glad we didn't come home with a caravan :scare:

Happy to help out if I can, forum's been great for me made new friends and had loads of help .... what goes around comes around :thumbs:

Good result for all! Reminds me of when i used to be a debt collector and have to repossess peoples belongings. Remember once some guy trying to set 3 Alsations on me not knowing im a dog lover and they soon had their tails wagging!