Hello gentlemen...

Just joined up.

Have Westfield SE to sell, if i don't change my mind, in the Spring.

Will be looking round at 350z from now till then for a 2004/5 plate.

Can anyone advise of any potential weaknesses in the cars. Have been looking at Alfa GTVs (plenty of weaknesses on those), probably a money pit so I have re focused.

Many thanks

Thank you for the warm welcome. Yes I used the term 'Gentlemen' to give the benefit of the doubt. Expect you have heard this many times ...

I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members.

These clubs are brilliant for help and advice. I could not run my old Westfield without the owners club although if you take too much advice you end up worrying all the time. No doubt I will be just as much of a b nuisance on this site as I am on the Westfield site.

Maybe a good z will come up on here for me in classified. They seem to sell quite quickly.

Regards

Neil

:welcome: from a previous Westfield owner. There are some common issues with a 350Z but IMHO a relatively modest number, most of which can be resolved easily. Overall it is a pretty strong a reliable car. I have also owned Alfas - mine were pretty reliable considering their reputation but when I considered getting a 147GTA, I felt like I might always have my hand in my pocket - albeit some of its generic issues like torque steer can be diminished with a Q2 diff - I guess that also applies to GTVs. Anyway, having tried the Alfas and 350Z I opted for the latter and have never regretted it... I have just gone for a few low key mods which have made a good car even better.