Just did a little sex wee!

This thread is epic!!! I have just proper chuckled all the way through!!!

We've all been there right??? going to the flicks with a gay dude, sharing his popcorn, rummaging in his sweety bag and then sucking on his sprite. Is all guuuuuuuuuud!!!!

We love u dip. And that's all that counts.

Especially if he cuts a hole in the bottom of the popcorn box and rest it on his lap.

'Go deeper dip.......the good stuff is at the bottom'

• Like 1

We've all been there right??? going to the flicks with a gay dude, sharing his popcorn, rummaging in his sweety bag and then sucking on his sprite. Is all guuuuuuuuuud!!!!

Especially if he cuts a hole in the bottom of the popcorn box and rest it on his lap.

You got it ricey, right at the bottom where the unpopped nuts are

I find all this deeply disturbing...what happened to Mivis and Kia-Ora?

Who?

You are far too young....these would have been offered to you in the interval by a cinema "maid" from a tray suspended around her neck when I started going....doesn't that happen now? :scare:

Didn't they double as usherettes too? :)

They certainly did ... in fact that was the word I was searching my memory for :) You couldn't beat a decent usherette.

Great Grotty mind think alike!

Who?

You are far too young....these would have been offered to you in the interval by a cinema "maid" from a tray suspended around her neck when I started going....doesn't that happen now? :scare:

Didn't they double as usherettes too? :)

They certainly did ... in fact that was the word I was searching my memory for :) You couldn't beat a decent usherette.

if you could it was a whole load of fun :D

Can all the old men go somewhere else, it's 2012 don't you know.

And your point is :snack:

Nowt really, I'm just bored!

I'd go to the cinema more often if they had fit usherettes serving sweets etc!

Can all the old men go somewhere else, it's 2012 don't you know.

And there was me thinking of using a new accountant..............but seems I will have to look somewhere else then :shrug:

I'm sure the savings in fees would offset any offence caused by my comments :teeth: You know it makes sense! ;)

Who?

I remember going to see Cast Away in a tiny cinema in Haverfordwest many years ago. There was an interval and it was at the bit in the film where they suddenly cut to a "6 months later" shot and Tom Hanks has lost weight and grown a beard. I missed the caption in getting to my seat and sat there for the next 10 minutes wondering if I'd missed a large chunk of the film!

Who?

Movie orange lollies and kia-ora drink (advert with the big crow), I remember them. I am 30. Thought you were referring to star trek.

Who?

Movie orange lollies and kia-ora drink (advert with the big crow), I remember them. I am 30. Thought you were referring to star trek.

In the cinema Dip goes to thought they substitute orange lollies and ki-ora for rohypnol and amyl nitrate :lol:

Edited by Ricey

Who?

In the cinema Dip goes to thought they substitute orange lollies and ki-ora for rohypnol and amyl nitrate :lol:

And it still can't overcome the tattoo! ;)

Search for it. Posted it before on other threads after people have asked about it. Otherwise this will make 3/4 posts of the same pic.

He's right, while "Search" for other useful information might throw up somewhat random answers, put in "Ferrari tattoo" and it takes you straight to BBK, I tried it. :headhurt::p

• Like 1