new guy

hi

my name is jim

i am from central scotland , been a biker for many many years but due to a serious bike accedent ooctober 2011 and still recovering i sadly have come to the conclusion that my bikeing days are over ,

anyway just bought an 04 plate 350z orange with orange interior , love it , spent this weekend just driving around clackmannanshire getting used to the car , what a machine B) B) B) B) B)

thought i would just drop in and say hello to every one

cheers

jim smith

Welcome to the forum mate, sorry to hear about the accident but glad your on the mend. The 350z is a cracking car, so I hope it is a good replacement for the bike. I am down the road in Glasgow and there are a fair few of us these days, so look out in the new year for some meets :)

Welcome to the forum mate, sorry to hear about the accident but glad your on the mend. The 350z is a cracking car, so I hope it is a good replacement for the bike. I am down the road in Glasgow and there are a fair few of us these days, so look out in the new year for some meets :)

thanks jay i will mate cheers