Yet another welcome from Sussex

Hi All,

Felt a bit bad that I had been already abusing the help and assistance of you guys without first introducing myself. My names Oli, live in West Sussex. Just scrapped the Freelander to go get a bit of fun, so settled on a sweet lil '04 350z - absolutely chuffed to bits, had it for a month and still making me grin like a loon!

Stupidly I live on a farm, so not the most practical of cars, so I suspect I will frequently be on here asking about damage to the underside of the card and suspension! I work in IT, and am a web developer, always happy to help out where my skills lie, but I will profess, I am no petrol head so please bear with me!

Thanks to all those that have already helped, look forward to helping out where I can!

Oli! just bought a temper orange zed too! Located in Arundel/Chichester in West Sussex... from what part do you hail from dude!? Mine's pretty much at the beginning, going to start additives soon - we'll have to keep each other posted!