ANOTHER Greetings from Sussex!

Evening all! Just got back from seeing a 350z in temper orange... 6 spd Manual.

Happy to say I'm picking it up on Tuesday!! Chuffed to bits.

But thought i'd say hey and hello to all.

Name's Benjy, mrs' name is Aimee, and we live in Arundel, work in Chichester in West Sussex for Harwoods Jaguar and Aston Martin. Mrs' is in product marketing. We're both 24. :D

So yea, bloody chuffed to bits. Can't wait to drive it home!!!

All the best,

B.

Welcome mate. Few new owners coming on board around Sussex which is great news. I am in Wivelsfield Green, near Haywards Heath. Give me a shout if you are ever up my way. I am 9 months into ownership and modding. Very addictive..

Martin

Cheers for the welcomes all! Will post pictures up on Monday, it's not my daily as of yet, as I have a work car too. Used the car a few times so far, love the the sideways action. Will be installing lots of bits and pieces on the car after christmas :D Coilovers, Rotas, Japspeed manifolds and complete system, possible nismo front bumper and skirts...

Two questions I had; Are there any form of tasteful rear spats for the car? Really dont want a huge larey rear bumper on it, as it's not my sorta thing.

I have a very severe knocking over bumps, been told it's a ball joint on the front n/s... Any idea how much this is to replace?

Martin, used to go to college up that way so know the area very well, but very rarely up there anymore unfortunately.

Will get pics up soon people! Again, thanks for the welcomes.

Welcome dude! I'm a newbie here too, from the Kent area. Think that is sunset orange rather than temper orange mate (hence the chewit comment lol). Temper was a colour for the 2006> only i think? Google 'temper orange 350Z' and you'll see the difference. Nice colour Sunset though, same as my new one and the best colour for a zed IMO ;-) I have family in Bognor Regis just down the road from you and am down there a lot, so may see you around :-)