Polished Brembo Project by Wasso

Wasso

Okay so you know I love polishing things..... Well.... I've decided to go for a one off Polished Brembo Project.

These will 'eventually' be totally polished and sealed. So I thought I'd make a quick start this morning, sanded and brought back up with compounds. The finish is only a quick test to make sure I can get te desired effect, which once I get them stripped I'll give them the greatest of attention. Here's a couple of starting pics. To note these will be done over the next 3 months, with a view to vein sold once they are polished.

I'll update as progress ensues.

EC44A55B-D67C-42BB-A032-266D22FAEDF1-3618-0000027CC1D77DF7.jpg

3DE2762A-1CD4-4BF3-8F32-5EC12121E191-3618-0000027CBCD0091C.jpg

You lot crack me up, polish a turd :lol: although saying that I may just give that crap a polish :lol:

The sealing of the caliper to protect it will be high temp lacquer, exactly that which appears on our calipers.

If you're interested I could bring my polishing gear for your bonce :lol:

Smudge, if you need your car polishing have a chat with Pristine Detailing ;)

I'm really hoping they will look epic and one of a kind, my inspiration was something like below.

CHROME-LIKE-POLISHING-TOYOTA-SUPRA-BRAKES-1.JPEG

Updates will follow as they happen :thumbs:

Edited by Wasso

I don't want machine polishing, I want you to make it chrome :lol:

I'll be seriously interested in these one they're done!

I think I'd need a giant polishing wheel and a truck load of compound. Can't see why it couldn't be done, but then your bumpers and pillars etc are plastic. Best go with a chrome wrap.

They won't be for sale until next year, because there seems to be 4 layers of coating, lacquer, primary colour, base coat and a further base under that. Some serious volume of paint! I hope they will look the nuts when done. Thinking maybe black red or blue Brembo overlay stickers.

Edit - or PURPLE!

Edited by Wasso

Will bung you a tenner to polish my bonce :winkiss:

A tenner, with that amount of surface you're at least looking at £20 and a pint!

My gearbox could do with a polish!! B)

GEARBOX! :shrug: but you can't see it??

Price will depend on how many hours or days it takes I guess. I'll be taking them apart over the next week or so to have them sand blasted, in fact that should shorten the process considerably, might even be ready for Christmas.