turbo or super?

swiddrington

Read here: http://www.350z-uk.c...rced-induction/

And here: http://www.my350z.com (I strongly recommend NOT posting on this forum the way you posted here. They will tear you apart).

SInce you don't yet have a budget in mind, I suggest you do some serious reading and decide what you want.

If you want over circa 400bhp you're gonna need a built engine and that means ££££££.

S/C can be done for around £5k now, provided you do the fitting yourself. Don't forget ancillary things - fuel rail, uprated injectors, fuel pump etc etc.

There are a few manufacturers - HKS, Vortec, GTM....

Not up to speed on TT kits at the moment, but I think it's probably around £10k

SC but i'm biased.

plus on the zed its more cost effective

The only problem with supercharger is waiting on the boost coming in at the higher rpm. Unless you have big straights etc theres little use. For instance my car makes more power than keyser until about 4000rpm :lol::stir:

SC but i'm biased.

plus on the zed its more cost effective

The only problem with supercharger is waiting on the boost coming in at the higher rpm. Unless you have big straights etc theres little use. For instance my car makes more power than keyser until about 4000rpm :lol::stir:

Neil - that was one run mappimg the NOS in - but I'll let you have it as mine produces more torque after 3,300 rpm and lets not mention how much more power after 4,000 rpm :lol:

Superchargers are boring :stir:

Only the ones fitted by a certain type of member - who works on a driveway in the winter wearing just a mankini!!!!!!

Anyway you can always add some NOS - O no you can't - you sold your Zed :p

mine has boost from the sc as low as 2k rpm. i'm not having to wait for boost at all.

All superchargers have boost from low down, you just don't get it all. My car didn't used to hit full boost until about 5.5K so unless you were always at high revs I found it pretty boring