2013 Calendar Update

DoogyRev

Is BBK on a commision or something or does he just love calendars....

Someone should really tell him this one doesn't have any naked women on it :console:

Just helping out dude. Some of the photos are mine and I'd really like to win one month. It'd be the second best thing to happen to me this year, bar buying my zed. :D

Also a few are pics with my car in them.

BTW...

LESS THAN 3 HOURS TO GO!!!

Well done on the organisation of this Jim! :thumbs:

Cracking variety of photo's this year and I'm sure everybody will join me in saying thanks !

So on behalf of everybody who entered and voted I would like to say a massive Thank You :clap::notworthy:

• Like 2

Well done on the organisation of this Jim! :thumbs:

Cracking variety of photo's this year and I'm sure everybody will join me in saying thanks !

So on behalf of everybody who entered and voted I would like to say a massive Thank You :clap::notworthy:

+1

Very nice job my man :thumbs:

Thanks everyone, sadistically enough I quite enjoy doing the Calendar, so its nice to be appreciated :D

I have sent an email out to everyone except Jay, Clown and Sam - Apparently your inboxes are full and you cant receive any new massages. Please drop me a PM and I will send you my email addy in return... unless you already have it :ninja:

Thanks Jim

P.S I have to say thanks to Jimbo's little helper ........ BBK for his thread bumping and support :thumbs::teeth:

...... I am sure if he has a girlfriend this time next year he wont be so helpful :lol:

(sorry BBK.... could not resist)

Edited by DoogyRev
  • Like 1

Thanks everyone, sadistically enough I quite enjoy doing the Calendar, so its nice to be appreciated :D

I have sent an email out to everyone except Jay, Clown and Sam - Apparently your inboxes are full and you cant receive any new massages. Please drop me a PM and I will send you my email addy in return... unless you already have it :ninja:

Thanks Jim

P.S I have to say thanks to Jimbo's little helper ........ BBK for his thread bumping and support :thumbs::teeth:

...... I am sure if he has a girlfriend this time next year he wont be so helpful :lol:

(sorry BBK.... could not resist)

You can do it BBK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have sent an email out to everyone except Sam - Apparently your inbox is full and you cant receive any new massages. Please drop me a PM and I will send you my email addy in return... unless you already have it :ninja:

:thumbs:

I have sent an email out to everyone except Sam - Apparently your inbox is full and you cant receive any new massages. Please drop me a PM and I will send you my email addy in return... unless you already have it :ninja:

:thumbs:

Sorry just seen this. PM on the way. :)