New to Zeds but not Jap

Hi guys and girls

Im Jack, I just picked up my '07 Azure blue 350z 300 last week before I had to go away for work so ive only done around 50 miles so far but my expectations have been blown away already!

Ive previously owned a Gen 7 Celica and Starlet Glanza and I dont see myself going away from Jap anytime soon.

I will hopefully get to put some faces to names at meets and shows as Im always keen to talk to fellow owners as i did on CCUK.

I will take some more photos when I get back home.

Jack

post-17815-0-51270100-1351463706_thumb.jpg

Hi guys and girls

Im Jack, I just picked up my '07 Azure blue 350z 300 last week before I had to go away for work so ive only done around 50 miles so far but my expectations have been blown away already!

Ive previously owned a Gen 7 Celica and Starlet Glanza and I dont see myself going away from Jap anytime soon.

I will hopefully get to put some faces to names at meets and shows as Im always keen to talk to fellow owners as i did on CCUK.

I will take some more photos when I get back home.

Jack

post-17815-0-51270100-1351463706_thumb.jpg

Welcome!

Get a photo up of the Celica, i will see if i can remember it (Adam190)!

Edited by 350Ad

Welcome!

Get a photo up of the Celica, i will see if i can remember it (Adam190)!

Thanks Adam, I will put up a picture when im back from work. I would of kept the Celica if i didnt lend it to the girlfriend for a week who ran out of oil on a trip to London and proceded to tell me when she got home it had a bad leak and was empty. The engine gave up shortly after.

She is not insured on the 350....