Top Posters In This Topic

Click main site

Change theme to Azure

It automatically switches me to mobile theme

I press full site

Select change theme

Select Azure

Then I'm back to mobile site?

Also when I click new posts it randomly takes me to a member??

Click it again and I get new posts??? Very odd.... Maybe it's an iPhone thing?

Sadly two items that will require attention to get them to work - old links to forum threads will not work, as this board now uses friendly URL's i.e. instead of topic=?58676 you may get topic/58676-topic-title-here.

We are working on member locations, but again it may take an update to do it. We are trying to steer away from having a lot of information displayed on the avatar, as each piece of information displayed there, is possibly another query to the database for each item. Multiply that by the number of members that have replied on a thread, and its easy to start loading up the server pulling all sorts of data on demand.

We may see the addition of location in the profile you see when you hover over a members name.

Bug with the video overlapping the login box on IE should hopefully be fixed now - bloody Internet explorer! :boxing:

The forum works well on iOS (apart from a smilies issue) and we have a mobile theme for the forum that requires no apps and looks great.

I think it works better on iPhone than it does from a PC.

Is anyone else having an issue with "View New Content"? If I click that & its set to "content I have not read" once I read a topic and click get new content again then all the threads disappear

Is anyone else having an issue with "View New Content"? If I click that & its set to "content I have not read" once I read a topic and click get new content again then all the threads disappear

Yep, im getting something similar. I've not figured out a pattern to it yet but frequently im clicking get new content and then all threads disappear.

When you click to view new content, it shows you new content from the area of the site you are in. i.e. if you are viewing a profile, when you click view new content it shows you new members, if you are in the gallery when you click it, you get shown new gallery content.

Switch to the Ultra Yellow theme, and see if the view new content works as you would like using that theme - there are a couple of tweaks Ive made to that theme for testing purposes, one of which is always to direct you to the new content of the forums, regardless of the area of the site you are in when you click it.

Try that theme and let me know if the results are better - I can then roll the change out to all other themes.

When you click to view new content, it shows you new content from the area of the site you are in. i.e. if you are viewing a profile, when you click view new content it shows you new members, if you are in the gallery when you click it, you get shown new gallery content.

Switch to the Ultra Yellow theme, and see if the view new content works as you would like using that theme - there are a couple of tweaks Ive made to that theme for testing purposes, one of which is always to direct you to the new content of the forums, regardless of the area of the site you are in when you click it.

Try that theme and let me know if the results are better - I can then roll the change out to all other themes.

View new content works fine for me :thumbs: and I'm definitely not in Ultra Yellow :yuck: