My Volks are on...

S1 HNK

Fitted them a few days back but wanted to wait for a bit of sun to get the car cleaned up and take some pics.

Not your traditional volks but I've always loved the simple style and to me they have a similar look to the OEM Rays which I think is a good thing.

I did spend a lot of time deciding what wheels to go for, had a set of Nismos on my last Zed and the diamond cut lip was just a nightmare to live with so decided to go with something different and without a polished lip.

These came up at a bargain price, pretty much brand new and although the offsets aren't quite as agressive as I would have wanted they look pretty good and maybe a set of 10mm spacers will just make them perfect.

So they are Volk Progressive TE's. Fronts 19 x 8.5 ET 22 Rears 19 x 9.5 ET25. Tyres Toyo T1-R 245 35 19 / 275 35 19. The car is on Eibach springs. I love the dish on the rear which are classed as "Face 2" where as the fronts are "Face 1" which have no dish which is a shame but I quite like the different look of the front and rears together.

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

Very nice. B)

I saw a set just the same on eBay not so long ago and was very tempted, if they fronts had been just as concave as the rears then I think I would have gone for them. Looking at yours now I'm thinking maybe I should have got them anyway, they really look fantastic.

Cheers for the feedback guys. Yeah the tabs on the wheels are an odd design feature and i agree they would look cleaner without them but I do think the overall style suits the Zed well.

Also went for some neo-chrome nuts as you can see in the close up pic :teeth:

You reckon I should go for 10mm spacers? I was hoping I wouldn't need to but I think it would really get the stance spot on