What mod have you done today?

ddcboyle

I fitted carbon dipped Stillen louvres to the small side windows... :D

David

Any pictures David?

Seen that done on only one other 350 before and it looked really good. B)

Happy to oblige with a couple of quick mobile phone pics as parking up.

20141210_180918.jpg

20141210_180905.jpg

• Like 5

^^ Very nice, ...got to be happy with that look. :kicking:;)

I am indeed, to be honest I was in 2 minds about whether to fit them or not even after having them dipped, but I think they look OK!

I am going to change my B pillar to the ones from TarmacSportz as the CF weave pattern on my current ones is too fine and doesn't match the louvres.(Assuming I can unstick the existing NISMO covers that is!)

David

I am indeed, to be honest I was in 2 minds about whether to fit them or not even after having them dipped, but I think they look OK!

I am going to change my B pillar to the ones from TarmacSportz as the CF weave pattern on my current ones is too fine and doesn't match the louvres.(Assuming I can unstick the existing NISMO covers that is!)

David

They look great, I've got a GM and some louvres waiting to go on. I have been playing around in photoshop trying to decide between going colour coded or gloss black. The dark works really well in your pic, gives a great shape to the area with the door window and that rear quarter area.

Thanks for posting this :thumbs:

David

They look great, I've got a GM and some louvres waiting to go on. I have been playing around in photoshop trying to decide between going colour coded or gloss black. The dark works really well in your pic, gives a great shape to the area with the door window and that rear quarter area.

Mine are carbon fibre effect hydrodipped.

David

Mine are carbon fibre effect hydrodipped.

Yeah, but even in that (very nice BTW) carbon they've given me a much better idea of what a dark colour with a glossy finish fits like with the rest of the car.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Did a couple little things yesterday, Managed to do the iPod hack thanks to this thread

http://www.350z-uk.c...pod-hack-guide/

Also got a little Bluetooth receiver off ebay for £8, definitely worth it to have wireless music!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231350839530?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

IMG_0252_zps7699b942.jpg

Also though I'd change the gearknob to a Driftworks one as well!

IMG_0249_zpsa1fa0640.jpg

IMG_0251_zps65109cfb.jpg

Edited by fendz

IMG-20150130-WA0006.jpeg

:scare: :scare: Still get some use out of that then! :scare:

:scare: - Pretty much my reaction when I saw it!

Never knew the condition of it was that bad, its not like you can easily see it from anywhere easily. I took the bumper off to sort my lights out and noticed this and got a new filter ASAP...I have never seen an air filter in such a disgraceful state in my life!

IMG-20150130-WA0006.jpeg

Never knew the condition of it was that bad, its not like you can easily see it from anywhere easily. I took the bumper off to sort my lights out and noticed this and got a new filter ASAP...I have never seen an air filter in such a disgraceful state in my life!

Bl**dy hell. :surrender:

Can you not reroute the filter into a better position?

Just seems an odd place for it to be as it's behind the front wheel arch which as you can see has vents in it so no doubt your new filter will go the same way due to water being able to soak it easily.

I have mine routed just behind the bumper for my supercharged Zed which should work for you too I'd image. This was what it looked like part way through the build....

HorshamDevelopments3_zpsb827353c.jpg

Guide here on how to do it ~ Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/59915-how-to-diy-cold-air-intake-cai/

:thumbs:

• Like 1

Did a couple little things yesterday, Managed to do the iPod hack thanks to this thread

http://www.350z-uk.c...pod-hack-guide/

Also got a little Bluetooth receiver off ebay for £8, definitely worth it to have wireless music!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231350839530?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

IMG_0252_zps7699b942.jpg

Also though I'd change the gearknob to a Driftworks one as well!

IMG_0249_zpsa1fa0640.jpg

IMG_0251_zps65109cfb.jpg

Looking good , maybe get one of these to finish it off. ( Beavis nismo knob finisher )

94b56c4232fa4e4363024ccc6c0e00e6_zpsb1ca3ddc.jpg

IMG-20150130-WA0006.jpeg

Bet your zed is gulping in that fresh air now! I agree with GMballistic though, can you not reroute it to a better position?