What mod have you done today?

ddcboyle

^^ :lol: :lol: I really need some new work trousers but I've spent all my cash on the zed ! :lol:

I doubt anyone looks as bad as me. I can never be bothered looking good after work, so im in grey joggers and grey hoodie when in the zed. People must think i stole it looking like a proper chav :lol:

• Like 2

^^ :lol: :lol: I really need some new work trousers but I've spent all my cash on the zed ! :lol:

I doubt anyone looks as bad as me. I can never be bothered looking good after work, so im in grey joggers and grey hoodie when in the zed. People must think i stole it looking like a proper chav :lol:

Yeah but I look like a tramp! :lol: :lol:

I love scruffing out it in the zed, you get such weird looks from people when it pulls up and you've got your detailing tracky b's on and a hoody covered in stains.

• Like 1

Just fitted a Stillen Air Induction kit from Tarmac Sportz. Took me awhile to fit as I went on a cleaning frenzy first and after I had finished fitting the kit I realized on closing the bonnet that it was sitting too high. Doh. :angry:

One hour passes, lot's of swearing & several cigarettes later it was fitted properly this time. :lol:

Only been out for a short drive just to check there where no issues but so far I'm happy. :D

:worthless:

post-20073-0-34665200-1389812113_thumb.jpg

post-20073-0-34665200-1389812113_thumb.jpg

Edited by GMballistic

not very exciting, but new number plates went on yesterday, did away with the plinth, although the front number plate points upwards slightly more than I'd like, and built a mount for my phone immediately in front of the sat nav screen using a brodit holder and ball joint...and finally, ripped off the sat nav remote holder so I don't hit my funny bone any more!

Silly question perhaps but can you get stick on front plate that does away with the holder and covers the holes?

I am assuming rear plate is stuck on with double sided tape as well ? Is the existing easy enough to remove with out damaging the paint ?? How did you do it ? Heat it up ?!?

Thanks

I love scruffing out it in the zed, you get such weird looks from people when it pulls up and you've got your detailing tracky b's on and a hoody covered in stains.

Same here. Especially at a petrol station - I just get the oddest looks from people when I'm wearing rags lol. I just look back at them, then look at their car and smile :)

Uprated adjustable whiteline ARB links, Whiteline adjustable front and rear sway bars, tein springs, federo pads, 25/20 spacers, and gave her a full service. Just got the braided brake lines to fit all round, give the brake system and braided clutch system a good bleed and check ARB link settings once suspension has settled. Currently running with only manifolds and cats until next week when its booked in for a new custom exhaust system,its ridiculously loud till then!! no pics as she's bogging and needs a good wash after spending the last few months sitting on the drive.

Uprated adjustable whiteline ARB links, Whiteline adjustable front and rear sway bars, tein springs, federo pads, 25/20 spacers, and gave her a full service. Just got the braided brake lines to fit all round, give the brake system and braided clutch system a good bleed and check ARB link settings once suspension has settled. Currently running with only manifolds and cats until next week when its booked in for a new custom exhaust system,its ridiculously loud till then!! no pics as she's bogging and needs a good wash after spending the last few months sitting on the drive.

That's quite a list! More than some have in their build threads I'm sure. :lol:;)

Bet it sound's absolutely nuts without the exhaust system!! :evil::thumbs:

Edited by GMballistic

I know, I should really make a build thread even if its just for me to keep track of everything! I'll get round to one when I get a chance for some clean pics. Sounds awesome!! but resonates the inside of the car like mad, I don't think the neighbours are too keen on it though haha. I'm not going to run it while its like that until I drive it to get the new system. I had to take the mid section off to get the rear sway bar out but the flanges on the exhaust crumbled so just though I'd leave it off since its one less flange for the exhaust guys to split.

Today I have fitted LED rear stop & tail lights.

They are T20 Dual circuit 13SMD LED's in bright white ~ tbh I'm happy with them as they're better than the standard dual filament bulbs and only cost £8.50 from eBay. :D

Nice and easy mod to do + they make the car look more modern imo. B)

Today I have fitted LED rear stop & tail lights.

They are T20 Dual circuit 13SMD LED's in bright white ~ tbh I'm happy with them as they're better than the standard dual filament bulbs and only cost £8.50 from eBay. :D

Nice and easy mod to do + they make the car look more modern imo. B)

you can never go wrong with an led B)

Not exactly MY spare set ..... I "borrowed" them from another member on here and I'll give him mine when fitted :teeth:

Grundy225 the handles go surprisingly easy , the other bits your doing look trickier to me!

I ended up useing an enamel engine cover and frame paint that I've used for years when building motorbikes. It's super tough and you get a lovely deep gloss. :)

Edited by ZEUS