My beautiful 350z

malibu stacey

:scare:;)

What? :p

Had to, they were running like headless chicken to get the car ready for collection next day, while I was doing my engine bay, left there after midnight, Reece was still working on it, poor guy :clap:

All the hard work paid off, as it got lots of attention at the Pod on Sunday.....Thank you :D:teeth::p;):blush:

Stacey, I'm glad to see you're loving the car. It has definitely been the most striking Zed we've completed. You're absolutely right, no pictures can transfer a real impact the colour has :)

For those who's wondering, this was a full colour change respray, I'll post some pictures of the progress later on this evening.

I went to Pod yesterday and your Zed is the only picture I took as I thought it was the only picture worth taking! the pix dont show how lovely the colour actually is. Well done mate.

How LOUD was that Jet car!!!

I like this a lot! :blush: Thanks!

Insanely loud, Not hearing it for a couple of years I forgot how painful it was to listen to it! :wacko:

I was actually videoing the jet car whilst elevated on a fence you know like just about hanging on.

Then the jet car went past and well I was flung off the fence with the noise. My mate did say to me it would be loud, but I just didn't pay attention :headhurt:

Its nice but I'm not entirely a fan of a white car combined with Alezan seats and green calipers.... :blush:

Funny you should say that! I would prefer the seats in a diiferent colour also, however this won't be a priority to change as my aim is to strip it out & track spec it in a few years when I can afford my second car (The GTR :blush: ) Think I'm dreaming! :cloud9: Far too many aims & ambitions and not enough cash! :surrender:

It's having new brakes all around and still deciding what colour to change the calipers to, black or white? Problem being I still haven't decided on the wheels :wacko: Initially I wanted Chrome Volks but I am concerned it could be too bling against the pearl paint.

i liked it in black, but im bias since thats what i have. white is my other favourite though so il let you off!!

more pics of the owner required too!! :D

Cheeky! ;)

Some more pictures as promised B)

Severe prep work

DSC06145.jpg

DSC06153.jpg

DSC06157.jpg

DSC06161.jpg

DSC06184.jpg

DSC06231.jpg

Getting ready for primer coat

DSC06287.jpg