My beautiful 350z

malibu stacey

Hi All,

I haven't posted on here much as I have been a bit dormant from the show scene for a couple of years, but I'm finally happy to show off my baby again. :teeth:

So heres the story so far:

Stock at my first show

n627380925_3193847_306868.jpg

After a few mods at home:

th_10316_153394258277_514683277_361165.jpg

th_10316_153395888277_514683277_361167.jpg

JTS004.jpg

10316_161476973277_514683277_368510.jpg

After a bad 2011 Winter :thumbdown:

dd129.jpg

So it was finally time to bite the bullet and start the journey to my dream Zed. Armed with the ideas of how she should look in my head and a lot of help from RT Performance, this is what I collected yesterday :yahoo: :

090.jpg

th_089.jpg

th_062.jpg

th_056.jpg

th_053.jpg

th_091.jpg

th_052.jpg

064.jpg

Extremely happy with the colour, RT captured what I was after perfectly! :#1: And it looks even better in the flesh :clap:

So just a few finishing touches to do:

The wheels and door handles will be a different colour, this is currently the base. Door pillars currently being carbon dipped and the tints are going back on the rear lights. Discs & Pads to be fitted.

I am hoping to get some new wheels but want to spend more time thinking about what will suit the colour and create the look I am after. So watch this space!

Thanks for taking the time to look :D

I was having a chat with Sam Hindle this weekend all about your Zed. She stayed over with Rob ;)

She said you was on a forum but not sure which, and these pics confirm it all especially those pics from inside RT Performance.

Looking good BTW :thumbs:

Thanks a lot for the likes guys!

It's a pearlescent white, unfortunately the pictures don't do the effect justice, it's phenomenal in every light. I'm not sure what to call the colour, it was built up of layers of white and a pearlesent laquer finish that I chose from the paint suppliers. Thankfully Taras is very skilled, as he got the colour spot on with pretty much just my thoughts to go on. :teeth:

I was having a chat with Sam Hindle this weekend all about your Zed. She stayed over with Rob ;)

She said you was on a forum but not sure which, and these pics confirm it all especially those pics from inside RT Performance.

Looking good BTW :thumbs:

Hi Wasso, yes she dropped me a message but my phone battery had died, Catch has mentioned you a couple of times. B)

I haven't really been that active on here as I used to attend shows & meets with JPOC (Midlands based club) until I moved down South. Today was my first show in 2 years, and I loved my car getting some attention.

Now I have the bug again, I'll probably showing my face a little more :)

Been witnessing your car in the making, love the colour! :cloud9:

A lot of work has been put into that by the guys from RT-Performance: Taras, Reece, Thomas and even me, I helped a bit on Friday night till after midnight :thumbs::p

Good job and such a nice car!

Enjoy!

:drive1

:scare:;)