Many Happy Returns AK350Z

DoogyRev

Cheers folks!

1) I'm on the boat out to work, but the weather is indeed v. nice.

2) Fran is supposed to be doing me a cake today, but I've made muffins for the boys at work - I'm way too good on them!

IMAG1033_zps8431675b.jpg

I've asked Fran to book us a skills day at Whinlatter, and I think my folks are giving me some cash, so may go and invest in a decent set of lights for the bike :teeth:

Nice one Andy. The chaps at Cycleiwse are good coaches, but after our recent outing with Andy and Rab from Dirt School, I would suggest seeing them instead, they will up your MTB game no end. You can do a jumps course at Inners with them :teeth:

We're only down in Manchester toda, tempted to pop up and have some of those muffins nom nom nom :snack:

Fran's booked us in at Whinners cas it's local. If we do another, it'll be Dirt School at Glentress I recon. :lol:

Work has looked kindly at me tonight and it's supposed to be a weather day tomorrow! :yahoo: Not wanting to kill my rock and roll image, but my present off my sister was some baking trays... :blush:

Not wanting to kill my rock and roll image, but my present off my sister was some baking trays... :blush:

That's a bit mean - a hint you got to make your own birthday cake :lol:

Hope you had a good one Andrew :drunk: - no excuse for the late birthday wishes -I should have been first in being 7 hours ahead of you :surrender:

Fran's booked us in at Whinners cas it's local. If we do another, it'll be Dirt School at Glentress I recon. :lol:

Good stuff. I (un)learnt quite a bit when I had mine. Arent our women good to us :teeth: Good luck trying not to do what you've been doing wrong for years! You'll also then have a reason to join in all car park captain practice too ;)