Hi from a R33 Skyline owner :)

Hi Adam, :welcome: , where are you based? :)

Teesside :) i'm a rep on the skylineowners.com forum :) so I'm hoping there are some local 350s to us now my best mates got himself a proper car (went from a 1.4 fiesta to a 350z... his mum blames me! lol)

:wave: gtr or gts?

the one in the middle lol GTS-T mate, sadly I can't afford a GTR and the GTS is wayyyyy to slow, driving a skyline without a Turbo is a bit :doh:

Welcome mate. Iv currently got an r33 gtst as well as a zed. Both great cars but very different. Took me a while to get used to the turbo lag with the zed having a fair bit of torque low end. But recently Iv had the zed back on the road to sell it and you can feel it running out of puff high end where the skyline just wants to keep going

The zed being a cruiser is obviously fairly comfortable but I was surprised at how smooth the ride quality in a slammed skyline from 1995 is. Drove it for 7 hours from Devon to Glasgow when I bought it and wasn't tired at all

tbh the turbo/torque thing is one of thoes debates you can (and me and the best mate have had) go on forever... i actually like both, turbo power is for when you want to be a little kid, all the whistles, pops, bangs, flames etc never grow old... but the burble of a V6 and lazy power are great...

what attracts me to a Fairlady is the interior... i love skylines, there my dream car but lord they have ugly interiors (very 90s lol) i reckon the Z33s interior is what makes it such a great car, we went from Teesside to Silverstone for trax and never felt like we wanted to stop and it kept up with a stage 1 GTST no worries

tbh the turbo/torque thing is one of thoes debates you can (and me and the best mate have had) go on forever... i actually like both, turbo power is for when you want to be a little kid, all the whistles, pops, bangs, flames etc never grow old... but the burble of a V6 and lazy power are great...

what attracts me to a Fairlady is the interior... i love skylines, there my dream car but lord they have ugly interiors (very 90s lol) i reckon the Z33s interior is what makes it such a great car, we went from Teesside to Silverstone for trax and never felt like we wanted to stop and it kept up with a stage 1 GTST no worries

Yep, for me what makes the zed great is it's an excellent all rounder. If you've driven both you'll know what you want.

Spot on with the flames though! :drive1