Opinion's Please

Leosille

Those wheels are hideous, sorry mate, just my opinion of course.

If you like them though, who cares what anyone else thinks... Although we'll have to look at them, not you! :p

I'm going to go have a look tomorrow and then pick them up friday if im happy and get them refurbed and then ill put some pictures up for you all to laugh at :blush:

:clap::clap: And sod the lot of them :thumbs:

powder coated in the right colour on the right colour car they could look good

+1 They might look good if done in the right way. I personally think they would be better if they were more dishy :thumbs:

My cars gunmetal, at first i was thinking gloss or matt black, but now im not sure :wacko:

An update for everyone on the wheels... They have been bought lol

Nice work, glad you didn't let us put you off!

:worthless:

Pics pls! :D

Please don't say you want to see more pics of them :doh:

Good on ya for being different, they 'may' look better fitted. :thumbs:

Just wanted peoples opinions on these wheels...

I have to say... if you lower your 350z within a bawhair from the ground with a bit of stretch on the tyres, possibly a subtle kit........ then it MAY look good. But good on you for being different :thumbs:

I have to say... if you lower your 350z within a bawhair from the ground with a bit of stretch on the tyres, possibly a subtle kit........ then it MAY look good. But good on you for being different :thumbs:

I believe it will take a few takes to get the wheels how i picture but due to budget ive ordered some tein springs off OCTET, a small drop for now, maybe coilovers in the future, the tyres im going to take off my current wheels so they wont be strech but will be looking for that look in the future. I need some spacers as the offset is 38 if anyone has any laying around im interested, nuts and bolts also. But fingers crossed i will get there in the end :shrug: Little question will i need extended bolts with a 20mm spacer?

I believe it will take a few takes to get the wheels how i picture but due to budget ive ordered some tein springs off OCTET, a small drop for now, maybe coilovers in the future, the tyres im going to take off my current wheels so they wont be strech but will be looking for that look in the future. I need some spacers as the offset is 38 if anyone has any laying around im interested, nuts and bolts also. But fingers crossed i will get there in the end :shrug: Little question will i need extended bolts with a 20mm spacer?

I dont think so aslong as its hubcentric spacers, but others will prob know better than me :thumbs:

Have to agree, especially with a silly camber at the rear. It could be one of the zeds that we want to hate but really love :lol:

So you are putting on narrower than the Rays wheels then? Not my first choice TBH, they are probably heavier than the Rays as well. :thumbs:

Anyhoo, to make a 8J fit like it should you would need 35mm spacers on the front and 50mm on the back ............ to get to standard Rays fitment Id suggest 10mm on the front and 15mm on the back :thumbs:

So you are putting on narrower than the Rays wheels then? Not my first choice TBH, they are probably heavier than the Rays as well. :thumbs:

Anyhoo, to make a 8J fit like it should you would need 35mm spacers on the front and 50mm on the back ............ to get to standard Rays fitment Id suggest 10mm on the front and 15mm on the back :thumbs:

Ive got the standard gt wheels so i think wheel widths will remain the same which is a shame :thumbdown:

Thanks for the suggestions what would i need to be flush with the arches any idea?

Ive got the standard gt wheels so i think wheel widths will remain the same which is a shame :thumbdown:

Thanks for the suggestions what would i need to be flush with the arches any idea?

See the line "fit like it should" ......... that would give the equivalent of a 9J ET15 front and a 10J ET15 rear which looks kinda like this:

P1060744.jpg

Have to agree, especially with a silly camber at the rear. It could be one of the zeds that we want to hate but really love :lol:

DSCN0477-1.jpg