Good evening to all.

Sorry for my bad english but I am french and the english is not the one that I taught the school. I have been made the present of one 350Z of 2007 with only 30000 kms. Motorcyclist in the soul, it is not the rough accelerations which I look for (the motorcycle fill enough) but the pleasure to drive V6 motor which forgives a lot and gives a feeling of safety and comfort which my 57 years begin to privilege. The car will especially be intended for strolls with my wife on our central France roads all the same an approach "piloting" far from radars and highways. Here is for a first presentation. :bounce:

Welcome to the club! The car will be perfect for what you desire! The car in standard form is perfect for cruising round beautiful twisting country roads.

Hope you enjoy your time here, I'm sure we have members who are fluent in French language :welcome:

Hello and thank you for your welcome. I am going to try to perfect my English by reading you and to understand your jokes. Glrnet : what is "twisties", SpursMadDave: what is ricey? :bangin:

Twisties are road that twist and turn - not straight. Just the sort of roads we like. :drive1:drive1

Ricey, is a forum member.