Arran's Azure 350 GT, Exhaust autobahn video finally 9/10/14

Arran

So after getting rid of the beloved E36 328i Sport quicker than i expected bye2.gif I began to search for a new car, whilst searching i drew up shortlists of cars to view and drive and also went out in friends ones to see what they feel like, after looking at a few good choices i took a while to think about which one id go for. After having a few blasts in a mates at works car i knew that this car was the one, it felt just right and the looks of the car combined with that noise (oh the noise boxing.gifcoolio.gif ) i decided to look for some.There was a specific colour and spec i wanted so i had to wait for the right one to come up, lucky for me that three popped up for sale in the next 2 weeks, the first i went to see looked great in the photos but when we got there it was a bit of a shed, dents and scratches everywhere, crunched in 2nd gear and whined in 5th also the suspension feel loose and the interior rattled. After a test drive i walked away straight away luckily it wasnt to far away! angry.gif

So onto the next Z which was a bit further away but after some decent chat and checks of the car i made the journey with all the monies earlyish one morning, arrived and it looked great instanly nicer than the first one, had a good look round and checked everything seems in excellent order with only a few things needed doing, test drive confirmed my assumption that this was a good one so made the offer and the deal was done wink.gif Proceeded to drive home and stop at the dealer for the new parts hours into ownership of the new steed lol.gif

Over the course of the first week i ordered up quite an amount of stuff to give it what needed from viewing it, i bought

Oil filter and Silkolene Pro S 5w30

Genuine Gearbox and LSD fluid along with a tube of Molyslip for the gearbox

Uprated front ARB links and Superpro bushes

Horsham Developments grounding kit

Gates auxillary and air con belts

Stubby aerial lol.gif

The car in question is coolio.gif

72809337.jpg

Azure Blue 04 350Z GT

Loved the noise but instantly i knew it needed to raise its voice lol.gif so after checking and double if anything else needed doing after the above work and found that nothing needed doing i searched for an exhaust system :smt005 Looked at all sorts and got very temped by the Amuse R1 Titanium system but my mrs would kill me lol.gif so i decided to searched for something like it in stainless form and stumbled across one of these, a Cobra TP38 resonated system. Ordered it there and then a today got it fitted lol.gif 8) After blatting it home from work i knew it was money well spent lol

Took some pictures of it this evening, have some plans for it not to mad but enough to make it my own, also notice throughout my little changes already two weeks into ownership lol.gif

93946c3b.jpg

d3702b69.jpg

c46ea232.jpg

14959bf1.jpg

6524497a.jpg

760db456.jpg

6632e205.jpg

The new exhaust teeth.gif Sounds epic, it makes the same tone as standard but on steriods lol.gif not to loud just right, tips are polished inside and out just the shade hides it

ce68a04b.jpg

Still waiting for my aerial

640489a4.jpg

Carbon fibre strut cover fitted today coolio.gif

6dfe79dd.jpg

17d130f3.jpg

Also cleaned and conditioned the leather aswell came out lovely!

Plans for it is this and this is how i want it to stay so i can finish it can get back saving for moving out

Wheels refurbed in a custom colour

Eibach 20mm front and 25mm rear spacers

Carbon fibre steering wheel inserts

Carbon fibre B pillars

Carbon fibre mirrors

Carbon fibre badges

Horsham Developments silenced de-cats

Horsham devlepopments plenum spacer

Cosworth panel filter

Uprav live remap

Tein S or Eibach pro springs

Superpro rear ARB bushes and uprated links

A fcuking good detail aswell lol.gif

So there you have it, comments welcome as usual good and bad

Cheers

Arran

Edited by Arran

Cheers guys :D

Still loving the ownership, even better now the exhaust is on :lol: Quite funny watching people turn around on the pavement when i drive by B) makes an awesome howl

Ive promised myself and the mrs that the modding will stop once ive completed that list, although i never added clear reflectors all round LED rears :blush: so theyll be done without her knowing :p

Private plate should be transferred and on in a couple of weeks aswell B)

I don't mess around with my pride and joys :) if something needs doing or I want to do something, then only genuine/uprated parts are used and if there's something that can be done at the same time then I do that aswell. No skimping! It's my genuine OCD :lol: drives me insane but I know it gets done properly so I'm happy in the knowledge in that respect

:lol: I don't eat McDonalds I stay away from fast food, just been going to the gym that's all the regime is working B) only been two weeks since I started it back up again so it must be working for you to notice :blush: lol

You look like you have been cheating judging by your picture lol