Newbie lurker

After test driving the mx5, s2000 and the 350z. The 350z is the one for me. I'm currently trying to sell my stage 1 mapped Ibiza fr170 so once that's sold I'll be searching high and low for a 55 plate convertible.

My names Chris and I'm based in Fetcham Surrey.

Hi all :yahoo:

Cheers chaps, how many zed owners do we have in Surrey? Its always great to know other owners who are local that can advise and help out when needed. I'd also like to have a ganders in th '06 zed to see how different the interior is and if it's worth the extra £200 road tax a year!.!?!

Cheers chaps, how many zed owners do we have in Surrey? Its always great to know other owners who are local that can advise and help out when needed. I'd also like to have a ganders in th '06 zed to see how different the interior is and if it's worth the extra £200 road tax a year!.!?!

We have an active group of members in surrey and meet up quite regularly. Last meet at the parrot pub was a chance to meet someof the new surrey members as we have had a lot join recently.

Keep your eyes peeled for up and coming meets and definitely come along asits a good chance to meet fellow zedders and see some of the cars and ask any questions you have.

Must admit its quiet atm though but im sure there will be one soon, often they just start out as "hey i fancy somepub grub who wants to meet" feel free to kick one off if you fancy, im sure there will be interest :teeth: