PERSUADE ME to swith to a 350Z??

Hi Guys. Ive always admired the 350Z from afar but i'm now seriously considering a purchase. I'm currently the owner of the seemingly ubiquitous Audi TT Mk1 225 coupe on a )$ plate. Its a great car in many aspects and has never let me down, but I'm tempted to switch allegiance to the Zed. I love the styling and the extra PUNCH it packs!! Is there a dedicated 'sales' section on this forum?

I would mosyt likely be looking at 06-07 plate (budget around 8 to 9 thousand). Would prob also prefer the GT pack. Is there anybody on the forum who has owned the TT 225 and if so, how would you compare the two cars?

Much appreciated

Welcome :wave:

Is there anybody on the forum who has owned the TT 225 and if so, how would you compare the two cars?

Much appreciated

Wife had a 180 but that's not a fair comparison, but I think there's a fair few came from The 225's.

Pete

Those pesky )$ plate TT's are everywhere! :p

:welcome:

For what it's worth, I was after a 225 TT for absolutely ages... until I realised I could get a Zed for about the same money. The TT just seemed a little sedate and lifeless in comparison. The Zed has it's flaws, no doubt, but the sound it makes and the looks are :cloud9:

Also, none of my mates have called me a hairdresser, when they blatantly would have rinsed me if I'd got a TT... Even a QS...

Have you actually taken one out yet? If not it may be worth finding a local dealerwith one in even if not in your target price or age and take it out for a spin.

Then just make the "hmmm ill have to think about it" excuse then look for the one you want. ;)

Zeds for sale forum is worth a look too :thumbs:

Yep I came from a 225TT (well actually stage2 remapped to 275bhp)

IMHO the Zed sounds,handles,looks and performs better than the TT.

Smooth linear power as opposed to the the wait for it...........turbo boost, which is fun but can be a pain keeping it on the money.

I did feel a little upset seeing the TT go but I already had the Zed by then and I havent looked back.

My sister has my old TT but I certainly don't get any pangs of regret when I see her with it especially when the two cars are parked together.

Zed wins :#1:

1. Do you smile each and every time you get into your current car? :shrug:

2. No. :thumbdown:

3. Do you want to smile each and every time you get into your next car? :shrug:

4. Yes. :thumbs:

5. Come back here and tell us all about it. :gathering:

6. Contract Zeditis. :clap:

7. Wonder why it took you so long. :headhurt: