Man vs Food, Dan-style *56K hell*

Ekona

I love the programme so much, Adam Richman is my hero. As such, and in deference to my healthy lifestyle I've been living for the past 18 months, today I decided to create one of the delicacies that I saw on one his shows this week.

First, sear a pork shoulder in a hot pan then pop into the slow cooker:

grub1.jpg

When it's done, pull that pork and lay onto four tortilla breads:

grub2.jpg

Add a tin of baked beans:

grub3.jpg

Add an onion that you put in the slow cooker as well:

grub4.jpg

Next, a good helping of grated cheese:

grub5.jpg

Now panic as you realise that there is no way this is all going to fit inside just four tortillas, so grab another four:

grub6.jpg

Pop on one tub of hot salsa and one tub of coleslaw:

grub7.jpg

Commence rolling:

grub8.jpg

Wrap that badboy in tinfoil, to hold it all together:

grub9.jpg

Cut into two portions and serve

grub10.jpg

Eat! :D

grub11.jpg

Yes, I ate it all (well, my half). And yes, I was incredibly full afterwards, but by god was it amazing! :lol:

Awesome, I love man vs food.

For more CRAZY FOOD ideas hit YouTube and search for 'epic mealtime'

Bacon strips

And

Bacon strips

And bacon strips

Fast food lasagne and bird in a bird in a bird in a bird in a bird in a pig are awesome!

My pizza record stands at 2 domino's large pizzas. Which is pretty damn good considering that I'm only a small guy.

That is a pretty good job!

Thanx. I'm only 5'6" and weigh just under 11 stones, so like I said that's a whole load of food for a little guy. Buffets hate me. Been kicked out of one once. Pizza Hut buffet as a student was fun. My record there was 14 slices.

My pizza record stands at 2 domino's large pizzas. Which is pretty damn good considering that I'm only a small guy.

That is a pretty good job!

Thanx. I'm only 5'6" and weigh just under 11 stones, so like I said that's a whole load of food for a little guy. Buffets hate me. Been kicked out of one once. Pizza Hut buffet as a student was fun. My record there was 14 slices.

You must have a good metabolism. There are a couple of awesome buffets up this way. If you are every in the area drop me a PM and I will get you a good feeding cheap as chips! Y

Pfff - I was suitably impressed until you cut it in two... :p

And just the two large pizzas?

If I wasnt on a diet I'd show you how its done. Mind you, thats probably what got me into the state I am, so Ill sit this one out! :lol: Its going to take me a couple of years or more to undo the decade of overeating Ive done!

Awesome, I love man vs food.

For more CRAZY FOOD ideas hit YouTube and search for 'epic mealtime'

Bacon strips

And

Bacon strips

And bacon strips

Fast food lasagne and bird in a bird in a bird in a bird in a bird in a pig are awesome!

EMT subscriber here :D

The older vids are still the best. Muscles Glasses eating chilli with a paddle, haha

Pfff - I was suitably impressed until you cut it in two... :p

And just the two large pizzas?

If I wasnt on a diet I'd show you how its done. Mind you, thats probably what got me into the state I am, so Ill sit this one out! :lol: Its going to take me a couple of years or more to undo the decade of overeating Ive done!

Like I said, I'm a small guy. Still get away with a 30-32" waist! :p

I just see it as getting better value for money in clothes. I get lots more fabric for just the same money :):blush:

i'm with you on that one, same as you i'm now trying to undo 10 years of abuse to my body.

one of my favourite records at uni was eating an entire snappy tomato pizza Beast, they say team of 2 i did it on my own. :blush:

I just see it as getting better value for money in clothes. I get lots more fabric for just the same money :):blush:

i'm with you on that one, same as you i'm now trying to undo 10 years of abuse to my body.

one of my favourite records at uni was eating an entire snappy tomato pizza Beast, they say team of 2 i did it on my own. :blush:

Looks easy!