O2 Mobile Network Crashed!!!

R35LEE

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mines still out, has been for nearly 4 hours now.... Im on a 4s :(

Bedfordshire, so not all up north.

At least the mobile dating sites are having a well earner breather :lol::lol::lol:

I never date on the phone, might be chatting up someone that looks like you Dave, and I'm a tad fussier than that!!! :lol:

Nearly 8 hours now and its still not working :angry: Major affect on business now !!!

At least the mobile dating sites are having a well earner breather :lol::lol::lol:

I'm a tad fussier than that!!!

Could've fooled me :lol:

I'm a tad fussier than that!!!

Could've fooled me :lol:

Vik he is supposed to be coming round to my place Saturday so I will let you know how fussy he is ;)

Mind you I'm not sure if he is coming, he was supposed to call me earlier but not heard a thing :shrug:

yes i am coming Dave was going to get you to email me the details of how to find you.

Was intending making a day of it with my 'friend', and bring her along and go to the shopping place....... lol

I am the next turning off the A2 after Bluewater (big shopping place), the one signposted Ebbsfleet International :thumbs:

I will PM you the full instructions :winkiss:

Still full reception!

I heard if you turn off 3G you can get signal though. Might be worth a try for some.

Probably why I haven't lost signal as no 3G where I live. :doh:

Note to myself - must get out more. :lol:

Still full reception!

I heard if you turn off 3G you can get signal though. Might be worth a try for some.

Probably why I haven't lost signal as no 3G where I live. :doh:

Note to myself - must get out more. :lol:

Same here. I'm on wifi and slowness where I stay. It'll be interesting if my phone dies when I go into the city.

I don't get why people are making such a huge fuss of this.

How many days consecutively have we had perfect O2 coverage/reception (location variables excluded)? I can't remember the last time it went down, and it's not like they're just sitting around scratching their balls wondering what to do. I bet the engineers are working some serious overtime to get it sorted, and their customer service have been pretty open and up front about the problem. Sure, for some it's an inconvenience, but it's not the end of the world. You've probably lost more days of O2 service in the last 10 years because you've run out of battery than over this minor issue.

And yes, mine too is no longer working this morning. Nice quiet day for me! :D

Our entire company is on O2, so it does effect us directly. Again though, if it was absolutely that dire a need you'd have a back-up plan, but if not you just work round it.

Wasn't directly digging at you Lee, it just so happened that yours was the last post before I posted. I'd already decided what I was going to write back on page 2 after catching up this morning! :lol: