I love my Mother In law

glrnet

Some of you may know that we are spending a few days with mrs glrnet's ma & pa at the end of our holiday in France. Today was an ideal day to clean the Zed and during that time my mum in law, who had been observing the process from her comfy chair, asked me why my wheels were of a larger diameter than usual wheels as she liked the way they filled the wheel arches!!!!!! :yahoo::#1::notworthy::notworthy: Respect!! :thumbs: Please keep in mind she's 82 :surrender:

Later on in the day Father in law decided to get in on the act, I was applying tyre wall dressing, the car was parked on grass so it was impossible to get to the bottom of the tyres and I had made a note to move the car forward to finish them off, father in law returned from a trip out and asked " I hope you moved the car so you could finish the tyres off properly?' :scare: I've told him to buy a 370 and join the forum :lol::thumbs:

:yahoo: top banana

My grandma couldn't wait for me to take her out in the Zed, she absolutely loved it. My dad took her out on a Harley the other month too. She's 90!! :#1:

She's also a Speedway and Moto GP fan and goes ten-pin bowling regulary B)

Gosh :clap: - I can't even get my mother-in-law to correctly name the makes or models of any car I have ever bought - she only mentions them by colour.

My mother-in-law doesn't even know my name :lol:

Gosh :clap: - I can't even get my mother-in-law to correctly name the makes or models of any car I have ever bought - she only mentions them by colour.

My mother-in-law doesn't even know my name :lol:

I struggle to remember the names of my mother-in-laws !!!! :lol:

;)