Why would anyone want to go abroad in 2012?

Beavis

Well i need guaranteed :sun: and thats not possible in the UK in any summer. So holidays booked abroad for 2012 :thumbs: Dont get me wrong i have had some great holidays in Britain (childhood memories) but i am afraid it just does not cut it anymore. :) I work too hard to be rewarded by been washed down a hillside! :lol:

Visit scotland- get a speeding ticket :blackeye:

Oh no you didn't :doh::lol:

What route did you do in the end?

Oh and I totally agree with Dave - I was up front with Martin why I ducked out the LakeZ - I decided a few days in Spain was more important this year - infact just booked another week there in September so I doubt any Hooning for me this year either ... I just need to know I am definately getting the :sun:

Visit scotland- get a speeding ticket :blackeye:

Oh no you didn't :doh::lol:

What route did you do in the end?

:

I drive around the Edinburgh area regulary for work. I got busted in Earlston a few years back. 40 in a 30 zone. ( I was well outside the village itself but within the 30 limit after slowing from the 60 mph zone. )

A friend of mine just had a trip around scotland- he had a nice time apart from the 3 points and £60 fine for speeding.

I'm already thinking of my annual Australia trip @the end of the year/early next,

don't normally think of it till around October, but this weather is getting me down :thumbdown:

Carla's so hacked off with it she wants to bog off to Oz permanently :scare:

i have 2 weeks booked in cornwall for august. :yahoo:

i prefer milder weather, don't like it when its blisteringly hot.

got an ozzy passport keep contemplating emmigrating to tazzy as the weathe rout there is not to dissimiliar to here.