Hi all

hi guys just introducing myself, bought my first 350z ( my first real car ) and it had this owners club sticker in the window so thought id check it out.

if i figure out the working of this forum i will add a picture so you guys can see my car i think i got a real bargain and the car is soo clean for its age. it might of even been featured on this forum before.

anyway im tommy, just turned 21 wed, and got the car as a treat to myself and love it :D

tommy350z.jpg

hi glad its in the correct forum i couldnt find an introduce page... must just be me being a bit blind.

i picked the car up sataday from suffolk then had a very very long drive back to cornwall with it.

must say there brilliant for a journey.

the only mods i can see is a brand new scorpian back box. apart from that she is just a very very clean standard car.

Welcome to the OC.

21 and driving a zed.......LIFE IS GOOD :bounce:

Theres quite a few younguns on here. I bought mines when I was 21, she was 2 and half years old. Theres a few at 17 and 18 now who have them.