Japfest 2012 pics.

martinmac

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was stood behind your missus at the time, her top's skin colour, absolute legend :lol:

Great to meet more of the Zed crew today, HUGE thanks to Buster and Veilside Z for sorting me out with track time, still have a silly grin plastered on my face --> :D

Here's a few more pics to add to the list

GOPR0952.jpg

GOPR0953.jpg

GOPR0963.jpg

GOPR0975.jpg

GOPR0984.jpg

GOPR0988.jpg

GOPR0997.jpg

GOPR1030.jpg

P1050076.jpg

P1050077.jpg

P1050079.jpg

P1050082.jpg

P1050083.jpg

P1050084.jpg

P1050086.jpg

P1050087.jpg

P1050089.jpg

P1050090.jpg

P1050091.jpg

P1050092.jpg

P1050093.jpg

P1050094.jpg

P1050096.jpg

P1050097.jpg

P1050100.jpg

P1050101.jpg

P1050102.jpg

P1050103.jpg

P1050104.jpg

P1050105.jpg

P1050106.jpg

P1050107.jpg

P1050110.jpg

P1050112.jpg

P1050113.jpg

P1050114.jpg

P1050120.jpg

P1050123.jpg

P1050124.jpg

Mr ZED SHED himself. Thanks for the helmet buddy :D

P1050126.jpg

Looks like it was great day, only but sorry for those who either got in very late after queuing ages or turned for home....

Well done all those who travelled a long way and I can see why in a couple of cases with some bonnet :hug:;)

See you got your wheels sorted in time Mark and with the inside work you have done it certainly stands out in a crowd B)

Shame we get the clashed this time of year, but with the combined turn out here and at the NissanGB, it looks well over 50 members from the forum B) Well done guys :clap:

just notice this after i posted it..(in the back ground)..cant take my misses anywhere :lol::lol::lol:

japfestpics2012068.jpg

We were laughing at this pic earlier on :lol: Good to meet you Buster and some of the other lads, had to nip off a bit early to check what the builders had done before they left the site :bangin:

Dave (with the white 350 who doesn't know if he actually wants to sell now and the sunburned head :wacko: )

Don't sell it Dave, your car is B)B):thumbs::clap::clap: Very tastefully done sir :thumbs:

just notice this after i posted it..(in the back ground)..cant take my misses anywhere :lol::lol::lol:

japfestpics2012068.jpg

We were laughing at this pic earlier on :lol: Good to meet you Buster and some of the other lads, had to nip off a bit early to check what the builders had done before they left the site :bangin:

Dave (with the white 350 who doesn't know if he actually wants to sell now and the sunburned head :wacko: )

Don't sell it Dave, your car is B)B):thumbs::clap::clap: Very tastefully done sir :thumbs:

japfestpics2012068.jpg

Many thanks Mr Smurf :teeth: Its still not as clean as your car though!!!

Got home about 2hrs ago, completely knacked :teeth:

Fantastic day, weather made it a worthwhile trip from HoopHoo land :lol: Loved meeting all you guys and girls and you are great company, the pics are brill, especially me n my chicks :lol: Some of you have beautiful cars, stunning examples of the modding scene and awesome looking Zeds!! :thumbs:

Neil's face was a picture last night when he saw them posted up :lol::lol::lol: , he's gonna get his nuts in his mouth later when Nicole see's them, but it was all my fault, I take full responsibility, but Will must take a share as well ;) Buster and Chris were also protagonists in getting Neil strung up :p

The highlight for me was the show parade at the end, just a pity a few of you left, they actually brought the time forward a bit, over 100 cars on track, a record at Castle Combe. Two sort of normal laps then it degraded into a free for all on the third :lol: Hilarious but still safe.

Thanks to Martin for organising this, fantastic job all round :#1::thumbs:

Right then, I'm away to bathe my big tomato heid in lard, I think it could be chips for tea :D

well well you b4stards! :lol: After warning people to keep the show skanks away from my car, what do you lot do? Invite every showskank that walked by to sit on my car :boxing: Then bob walks up to me and shows me the pics of them on his car and "accidentally" flicked to the pics of them on mine..... :boxing::headhurt: lol

Anyways! Fantastic Show! Great to meet all you guys and have a chat...

Beb, what can I say? You my friend are a living legend !!! After you took 3 extra laps on an empty track with the finish flag getting furiously waved at you and then upon leaving ran over the z-club flag mount !!! You are a complete legend and brought tears to many eyes!!

Great to see all the familiar faces from LakeZ and some new faces also!

Some very beautiful cars on show!

Cheers for organising all this martin :thumbs:

I will get my pics up soon along with some video's

Oh my sunburn is extreme also :doh: