Japfest 2012 pics.

martinmac

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at least the misses can see where to put the rope :lol:

:lol: its your fault you big fecker! :lol::p

Its calming now. Starting to brown a little instead of red. About 20 layers of aftersun on lol :lol:

japfestpics2012025.jpg

I tried getting these girls to pose with my car, but it didn't all work out to plan.

I mentioned to the them that I wanted them to pose on my boot.

But when I opened it up, they ran like hell.

Shouldn't have asked them to get in, whilst the shovel, bag of lime and handcuffs were still on show.

I'm gonna check for dents on my bonnet! If there is George and buster are paying :boxing::blackeye::lol:

It's probably ok. They didn't weigh much. Tested that first before trying to get them in my boot. However I would check that ur car didn't catch an std or something.

:lol:

I'm gonna check for dents on my bonnet! If there is George and buster are paying :boxing::blackeye::lol:

It's probably ok. They didn't weigh much. Tested that first before trying to get them in my boot. However I would check that ur car didn't catch an std or something.

:lol::lol::lol:

Also check for any scratches in the paint from "private" piercings...

Also check for any scratches in the paint from "private" piercings...

They didn't have any, however one of them did have crabs. Haven't stopped itching since Saturday.

What were they advertising? My first guess was STDs and through my own fault, I can probably confirm that if they weren't they should be! Lol.

Just kidding.

Some awesome photos here!

I had a great day, really good to meet more members and see your Zeds , impressed how friendly everyone is and the standard of the Zeds was high :D

Cant wait to get my name down for another show with all of you :clap:

Some awesome photos here!

I had a great day, really good to meet more members and see your Zeds , impressed how friendly everyone is and the standard of the Zeds was high :D

Cant wait to get my name down for another show with all of you :clap:

Japfest 2? :thumbs: