New user intro - Potential 350z owner!

Hello all

I'm pretty much set on getting myself a 350z in a couple of months so the research will start here.

So far I think I will be looking for a standard 2007 facelift model with 313bhp. Budget is fairly open at the moment.

Eventually i may think about some slight customization. I'm no motorsport guru and have never done anything like this before so want to get as much advice from as many pros as poss. This seems like the place to find those pros! ;)

Cheers everyone, i look forward to some discussions.

Please pipe if you feel like it.

Kev

:welcome:

Have a mooch around the forum, lots of pics and ideas to inspire you...

My advice would be decide on what you want, looks, performance, noise etc etc as if you go in without a plan you will end up spending a huge amount of money and never being happy :surrender:

Also get yourself to some meet ups, talk to some members and see / hear some Zeds in the flesh, they will inspire you more than 1,000,000 pictures....

Cheers guys!

I only really plan to have it for a year maybe more so resale value is key.

I would like to find an example <60k miles 1 previous owner in gun metal grey for <£10k.

Do you think that is realistic?

Also in terms of performance, what are the big wins i can do straight off the bat without spending a fortune?

Good to be here and talking about it. Fully pumped :boxing:

I would like to find an example <60k miles 1 previous owner in gun metal grey for <£10k.

Lots of people think they'll only stay a year, but then get involved in the forum and Zedding and end up keeping them a lot longer. ;):thumbs: