Quick - i'll be having kids soon!!!

hello there,

new owner of a 350z after the realisation that this car purchase was the last one before the kids come along and i need something with the dreaded p word - practicality.

now the proud owner of an 04 plate 350z and in the 72hrs i've owned it, i have had a massive, childish grin plastered all over my face.

here it is.

vndyz9.jpg

i'm as technically and mechanically gifted as a slug, so will be here pestering, questionning and generally standing on the shoulders or other 350z giants.... but i can use a computer and know how to search forums (heck, i was on here looking for hints and tips before i bought it) so i hope i won't be a pain :D

I did the same thing!

Had a practical Astra, no baby in sight despite every effort, sold the Astra for a Zed, a week later shes got a positive on the testing kit :lol:

Have to admit, with me moving to a new job in central london and us now with two cars I am with gritted teeth hanging onto the Zed...

I did the same thing!

Had a practical Astra, no baby in sight despite every effort, sold the Astra for a Zed, a week later shes got a positive on the testing kit :lol:

Have to admit, with me moving to a new job in central london and us now with two cars I am with gritted teeth hanging onto the Zed...

so what you are saying is that a zed makes you more virile? wow - i'll be double-bagging for the next 12 months then... ;)

thanks for your welcomes guys - i'm looking forward to applying my geeky tendancies (which so far are restricted to computer games) to my zed.

:D