Hi all, after a 350Z

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum and good luck on your hunt!

This is a very good Azure blue - viewtopic.php?f=56&t=60222

Was looking at this & made me laugh cause the cars called saffy & that's what one of my cats is called !! lol

Looks like a lovely car but was hoping on something with slighty less mileage if poss & a little closer to home. Does look very shiny though :-)

Welcome to the forum. Red in the UK is rare, irrespective if you're not overly fussed with colour, get the best one you can find. Good luck. :thumbs:

bronzee is right Sarah, Red is rare in the UK, which makes it the coolest colour and I suspect, although I don't like to boast about it, probably the fastest too B):lol:

Welcome aboard and good luck in finding what you're after, there are some really great cars for sale on the forum at the moment. They may (or may not be) the right Zed for you but even if they aren't, they will give you a really good steer as to condition, mileage, 'added extra's' and owner history in relation to price.

There's loads of people on the forum with great knowledge and advice so feel free to ask. If you find a Zed you like the look of put a link or some details up and we can advise. People on the forum are often happy to go and have a nose at the car for you as well if you're not sure whether a car is any good.

All the best with finding your new wheels :D:thumbs: